Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Past posts.

I just wanna post something so that my emo posts wont stay long on my main page of my blog.. well, I was reading my past posts.. and i was like, wth.. why am i so hyper all the time.. when i'm hyper, i'm damn hyper.. when i'm emo.. i'm damn emo.. gosh.. so sickening.. and i was reading about the MBS camp thingy... that i posted last time.. and i cant believe what i said..

well, i asked the host, weixing to choose for me.. and "thank" god.. ( i dunno why i thank god.. probably cause he didnt choose chengnam..) he chose Zhengkang which is one of Keanloong's gay partner.. nabei.. feel like slapping him man.. so yeah, i went to him, and said,

"oi! eye contact larh!" XDDDD
then he was like, "wait wait wait" (can't stop laughing) then he went, "ok.. start.."

"Baby, I love you, can you smileee??" with the lovey dovey expression somemore, i feel so Nabei! if i could just get my hands land on his face... watthehellsasshole mann.. godddd!!!!!!

then he wanted to say ady, but he couldnt... so he started laughing like shit..ugh! arghh!!! then, he kena punished.. he had to sing a love song to the host.. and all of us were laughing like shit.. ;)


i CANT believe i wanted to slap zhengkang so much! hahaXD I dunno why i was so SO SO pissed with him.. hahaXD I wonder how is he's reaction when he sees this post.. hahaXD >.<>

and the best part is, he told me after that, that he knew i was pissed with him cause my face showed everything.. hahaXD

I did?? i thought i tried my best to stay calm ady... hahaXDD

btw, i HATE my new hairstyle!! it's a DISASTER and its getting worst day by day!!! when i went for piano class today.. walk in only, my teacher was like, "somebody change their hairstyle.." and then all eyes on me, and everyone started laughing..T.T

and then, Louisa came to me and say, "WHAT have you done to your hair???"

all i answered was, "stop talking about it adyy laaa.. i wanna cry addyyy..."

gosh!!! LUCKILY i WILL and MUST tie my hair when i go to school.. i will NEVER EVERY in any circumstances, UN-tie my hair, and i will kill that person who wish, to untie my hair. *hints xiauwei*..

understanddd?!?!

i.mean.it.

ps: why is my chatbox so quiet?? usually banyak orang crap.. but now, like.. nothing wan.. .. .. .??

ps2: i'm gonna get slaughtered.. its only been only 5 days and i used RM91.22.. for my phone.. T.T i wonder what's my bill for the end of this month..

No comments: