Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 17, 2009

1st Burpday =D

right, just came back from my niece's 1st bdae partehhh.. so cuteee mann.. =DD shit lo.. old oledi lo.. i'm an auntie to 4 nieces.. hahaXD no nephew yet.

before i went, i was like, what to dress?? sure must dress properly.. my niece's 1st bdae.. so, yeah.. i wore a white dress and boots.. and when i went to the party.. shit. i was so paiseh.. didnt want to get down the car.. cause like, everyone wore like just a T-shirt and pants.. i was like.. wthelll.. i'm WAYYYY tooooo overdressed.. T.T

anyway, who cares? yeah.. so.. after eating, my cousin sister, Carine and her boyfriend, Gilbert ask me to sit over with them.. to chat..
a picture of them =D
omg.. they were SO SO SO SO funnyy... teasing each other but loving at the same time.. hahaXD gosh.. my cousin sister and I were like against him.. hahaXD so.. yeah, both of them had their form 6 in MBS last time.. and Gilbert was telling me how scary was MBS.. cause last time, he was one of the house captain.. and he didnt finish the tent decorations yet.. so, he went to school at about 4 or 5 am.. and, he and his friends heard children playing.. scarry okayh! it was so early in the morning.. and where got ppl play in the lab wan?? carefulllll mannn.... MBS ppl.
. hahahaXD

gosh.. they all are so funnnyyy... i asked my cousin sister..

sandra: how was it, studying form 6 in MBS??
carine: VERY nice arr.. everywhere also guys..
sandra: HARH?! but they all gay wan worrrr..
carine: dunno worrhh.. but then, they go toilet also go one bunch.. all together go wan.. like girls only.. and then, they change also, change in class or toilet also dun close the door.. there's one time, i saw a guy change his pants in the middle of the padang.. aiyooo..
sandra: WHAT?! yerhhh.. ewhhhh (in my head, imagine junbin, hao cherng, weixing.. all go toilet together.. ahahahhahahha) no wonder my friends all in MBS like THAT wan larrhhh..
carine: hahaXD nolaa.. because like, they dun see girls in their school ma.. very little.. so whenever they see girls.. they got ONE kind wan larrr...

hahahahhahahahaXDDD damn funnyy mannnnn!!!



the big biggie cakeeee~ =D


both of my nieces =DD and that's my auntie..


and kids... hahaXD

No comments: