Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Freaking-ness!

arghhhh!!
I am so the damn angry right now.. so many idiotic things happen today.. when i am sedang getting angry at the first thing, which is cause of the stupid joehmeng.. suddenly yuenping reminded me the SUPER DAMN SMART PPL who saw my bloody lock for my locker.. WITHOUT asking! and they saw-ed the whole morning during school ady.. when i realised, and i was like, "STOP! that's my locker!" and the whole extremely noisy class turned silent at once.. and all of them went, "OMG.." with big big eyes.. then i was like, "FINEeeeeee.. its okayh!! (reluctantlyy)" but yuenping went and remind me when i was angry.. and when i am getting angry for that second one, "SOMEONE" .. (we shall not say Keanloong's name out loud because he is our good fwend...) go and make me angry AGAIN.. he is like, ALWAYS FREAKING LAST MINUTE! arghhh!!!

and to make it worst,

dahlarh there is so many damn homework.. and the stupid printer cannot be used.. the ink cacat. then my dad and my bro.. went all the way to i dunno where to buy the stupid ink.. the ink is like, so difficult to find.. and they spent like rm 145 for 2 catridge.. its like three over four of the price of the printer.. and then, when i thought all bad things come to an end,

THE STUPID PRINTER, all jammed with papers.. argh.. and the colour is SO DAMN CACAT.. and i cant find a good periodic table for the stupid chemistry!! arghhh! and then i have to trouble Xiau Wei to print it for me.. ugh!

arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*() and i still havent finish my freaking physics! argh!

and all i can say, is special thanks to Puiyi, Vivian and Xiau Wei.. the ppl who HELPED ME WILLINGLY... gosh! i love them so much.. dun kill me if i kiss you guys tomorrow.. (ugh! it will NEVER happen.. =.=") I mean, HUG =D (much better.. )

No comments: