Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Famileh reunion =D

I'm in Subang right now.. my mom's sister house.. a.k.a my auntie's house.. just now, went to my uncle's house.. my dad's side.. i feel so guilty... everyone at home was like cooking, washing the car, decorating the house.. and etc...but all I did was, woke up at 11.30, eat, do homework, listen to songs, sleep, wake up, bathe, eat. eat. eat. and eat.

>.<

sorry.. not my fault okay. i was doing my homework.. so much.. T.T

just now, keep playing with my cousin's daughther.. SO DAMN CUTE... awww.. she loves me.. you know what? i love family reunions, i get to joke and hyper with my aunties, cousin and grandmother.. my grandma rocks okayh! i talk to her like how i talk to all of you.. haha.. XD and she will laugh laugh laugh.. hahahahXDD

kla.. chaoz! wait, i dunno why puiyi is so hyper.. she is really crazy.. suddenly message me and say *immitating a parrot* sandwa! sandwa! =D i was like, wtheck?! and she keep sms me crap.. like, wtheck square! goshhh.. cannot tahan her hyperness.. worst than me..

i think i still love you..

No comments: