Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yuen PIngie! =D

I was so touched when i saw Yuen ping's post about me.. awww! i love her LOTS!!


Here is it, sandra ;)

Sandra:
1) A girl who sat on my left side in class.
2) The girl who sang so loudly her voice rings in my ear.
3) A girl who always bully me into putting her books into her locker =p
4) A girl who always helps me to scan and save stuff.
5) A girl who always declare stupid things in class.
6) A girl who brings life to dull lessons.
7) A girl who laughs like she never laugh before.
8) A girl who shouts a lot.
9) A girl who declares herself hott.
10)A girl who goes hyper for almost every single day.


We:
11)Always laugh at things which are not even funny.
12)Always laugh so loud that the whole class heard us.
13)Always help each other in our homeworks.
14)Scold each other for being such idiot in maths and add maths. =p
15)Always go silly in the english period.
16)Always talk crap.
17)Laughed at century eggs.
18)Always disturb each other.
19)Always go online at night.
20)Always borrow each other's stationary and accidentally bring it home. x)

So,
1) I'll sing louder than you, one day.
2) I'll bully you into putting my books into the locker for me if there's a chance.
3) I'll remember all the silly things we said and did.
4) I'll never fail to laugh you're there.
5) I'll always smile when i see you.
6) I'll improve my maths so that i can scold you more =p.
7) I'll sing and shout with you.
8) I'll declare something about you, one day x)
9) I'll always be there when you're down.
10)I'll always cherish our friendship. :)

THIS IS YOUR POST, SANDRA CHEAH..!


OMG! its like.. awwwwwww... and laughing like shit at the same time.. hahahahXDD anyway,

today, aku bangun pada pukul 7pagi.. tak ada apa apa nak buat.. so start sms-ing.. it seems everyone is awake ady.. on the way to balik kampungggg... so, yeah..

i'm happy and scared and sad at the same time..
cause i got to know something,
that shocked my WHOLE LIFE!

anyway who cares?? i slept like 2 times today, and also, i did most of my homework! actually.. not really.. i still got a little bit of novel sipnosis, Bio, Physics, PJK, and Sejarah! not much right?? hahahhaXDD joking!! its like SO MUCH T.T

anyway, i got to go for the family reunion thingy! love you guys a lot! especially Yuenping! and Yuen ping and emily! and puiyi! and my hot gor! and my COOL GOR too! =D

bye, humans!

No comments: