Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Year Excitement.

i THINK i'm ready for chinese new year.. haha

cause my room is cleaned! and everything is arranged in order.. actually, not really.. its just the BEST i could do.. what do you expect?? its not my fault.. my room is like so small.. dun blame me.. blame the contractor who built my house 16 years ago.. >.<>

my brothers and I were like decorating the whole house the whole morning.. omg.. wait.. its already 2.30pm.. greatttttt.. i belum makan.. since i woke up.. busy cleaning up stuff and playing with my homework..

have to keep myself busy.. if not, i will remember stupid things AGAIN.. which sucks.. cause i just wanna be happy during Chinese New Year.. oh gosh! i forgot! i have a birthday party to attend tonight.. whoopsieee..

anyway,.. yeah.. i am SO GONNA enjoy this holiday.., PROVIDED i finish my homework.. hahaXDD i cant wait till 31st! muahahahaXD i'm gonna stuff you guys food till a ROUND ball.. tomorrow ada banyak reunion dinner.. ahahahhaXD who doesnt?? excluding non-chinese ppl.. hahaXD

i'm so happeh now.. actually.. not THAT happy.. but okay, i guess.. wait.. omg.. i invited like so many ppl.. later.. my house tak muat then die.. hahaXDD some ppl stay in the toilet, some ppl stay in my dog house.. some ppl stay in my maid's room larh.. okayyy?? ppl like emily and vivian, AND PUIYI.. sure would LOVE to stay in my dog's house.. okayyy?? hahahhahXD

kla.. chaoz ppl! love ya!


No comments: