Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bising punya niece. >.<

righttt.. I really tabik my niece.. can talk talk talk talk talk, disturb disturb disturb disturb me..>.<>

mind you, she's ONLY 2..

actually, no one was sleeping soundly like me.. all my aunties and uncles will play cards.. then, my cousins, will play my PS2.. then some, will watch chinese drama.. alex would play the comp.. my elder brother would be out with his gf, and I would be in my room, sitting on my bed, staring at my handphone, keep on repeatedly listening to japanese songs, like a dumb person in those uncomfortable chinese traditional clothes.

>.<

I was really sleepy.. but i can only take a nap for half an hour.. wow.. i just realised its like, 8pm.. just now, I just realised too.. that i didnt even eat anything since yesterday afternoon.. err.. not my fault.. i kinda forgot to eat.. >.<

stupid larr xiau wei, selalu cakap yang bukan-bukan.. wait till i spank her when i see her.. tengoklarrrhh, I will get you wan.. dun worrehh.. be happeh! =D

gosh.. my niece is seriously.. WOW.. i talk to her like i talk to you guys.. and not like i'm talking to a 2 year old girl.. she would ask about my friends.. ask me everythingg.. which. i dunno how to tell her sometimes.. and then, she would tell me about her friends.. GOSH.. she.is.only.2.year old. and when alex tegur me, she would be like, "he scold u arr??" and then i will nod, giving her a SAD SAD faceee.. to let her kesian me..

hahaXD so pathetic larr.. but too bad larr.. cause no one kesian me marhh.. so, i have to ambil kesempatan of a 2 year old girl to kesian me lor...

at my cousin's house just now, i gambled a bit.. cause i was REALLY BORED... so, i took out 8 bucks.. lost everything.. then i gained back everything.. then untung 2 bucks back.. and then lost another 3 bucks.. SO PATHETIC OKAYH! shaddap.. i know..

I am SO BLUR in gambling.. actually no, its not my fault.. hahaXD anyway, everyone is going for dinner.. so, i also go larrr.. eventhough i am DAMN FULL now.. just go make jokes and laugh larh.. chaoz, humans of the earth!

I'm feeling very bored.
I need youu..

No comments: