Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 26, 2009

Sleepless Nights.

I cant get good sleep..

Today, its the first day of chinese new year, and i woke up early, everyone was still sleeping soundly.. so, i was like, writing 6 pages on my diary. everything about what happened.

so, yeah..

went to my uncle's house, ate vegetarian.. hmm.. played with the puppy, get some angpows and stuff.. i dressed like, Chun Li from Marvel VS Capcom game.. wtheck right??

yeah.. T.T

bunned neat gel-ed hair, 3 quarter chinese cheongsam, long tights and high heels.. >.<

my auntie is gonna come to my house with the tools to make my hair later.. and I'm having a family gathering tomorrow.. no, a few family gatheringssss.. then, on wednesday, i dunno go where.. but on thursday, we have some company dinner, fifth day, i think, i will rot at home.. and on the sixth day, let the party began. =)

I asked if you are serious?
you say yes.
I asked how many percent,
you said 99%
I said its too little,
and you said 100%,
I said its still too little,
you said INFINITY.

I was sweetened by your words,
but,
I asked you to put down the phone and entertain YOUR girls,
and you said okay,
and hung up.

leaving me dumbfounded.

i'm really confused..
i'm really scared..
what will happen to us..
in a 12 minutes call, you have like 6 messages..
every 2 minutes,
you have a message from another girl.
how do you expect me,
to feel safe,
locked around your opened arms??

sometimes,
I wonder,
am I as important to you as you are to me.

No comments: