Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dying

I feel like dying.
I am a person who stands on her own.
Who doesnt care what ppl think.

but,

Siewjin,
I'm deeply in need of your help.
I'm breaking down soon.
I need to solve the neverending puzzle.
I'm tired.
I need to..

die.

Ppl taught me lessons,
Teachers taught me lessons,
Mr.Roy taught me lessons,
Melvin taught me lessons,
She had taught me a GOOD lesson.
God taught me lessons,
I have taught myself lessons,

but,

I'm tired of being HAPPY always.
I'm not trying to say i wanna BE sad.
It's totally stupid..

SIEWJIN......... T.T helppp!!! sure Emily gonna ask what happen.

JAH!

just ignore what i said.. or typed..
It's just a feeling..
I'll calm myself down like i always do.
I always find a way to turn negative stuff into positive stuff.
anddd..

that's why I'm always happy.

Jah! screw me. ='(

No comments: