Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Put the blame on me.

Today's the last day of holiday,
I'm really looking forward to go to school.

I miss everyone.
and Cik Rahayu.

Actually,
I shouldnt blog.
cause i've nothing to say.

The whole day after that incident I only utter a few words.
excluding when we were FORCED to sing during piano class.
yea.. imagine THAT.
imagine SANDRA not talking.
weird huh?

yea, put the blame on me.
Put ALL the blame on me.

As if, i didnt know this is gonna happen.
argh.
I'm so hungry,
But i dun have the urge to eat.
I'm too "o.o"

gosh.
It's one day before school,
and stupid things like that happen.

T.T

hate myself.

I know its my fauly la,
but not the WHOLE thing!
if he had not started laughing like a jakun,
I wouldnt have said it.

and he wouldnt have got angry,
and he wouldnt have slapped me,
and he wouldnt have scolded me F words,
and he wouldnt call me a bitch.

Fine!
Blame everything on me,
Besides, i was borned to be blame.

Why dont you just,
Blame EVERY SINGLE thing on me??

Blame me for the Malaysia is not snowing,
Blame me for the petrol price rose,
Blame me for making you guys wear sit belts at the back,
Blame me for why Obama become the president of US,
Blame me for the whale shark got caught by the fishing net and died on the shore,
Blame me for making 198 other students in my school for not getting straight A's in PMR.
Blame me for the landslides in Bukit Antarabangsa.

Yeah, blame ME.

Blame all you want.
I'm too dumbfounded to deny anything.

No comments: