Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

wo bu yao larrr.. T.T

today, during Bio.. teacher didnt come in.. she was absent.. but she left us like.. loads of homework... T.T

then, after that, emily and puiyi challenged me and vivian to not talk for the whole day.. i accepted that challenge.. while emily and puiyi cant say their favourite word, which was "wat the heck?!" hahaXD

so, during sejarah, teacher was talking to her.. but then i didnt answer her.. then smart yuenping help me to answer her, and say i had sorethoat. smart. and i was nodding my head.. after that.. when i want to go to my locker, i realise i didnt bring the key! T.T so the whole day i just write on papers.. T.T but then, my sejarah teacher suddenly turned back, called me and say.. "sandra?? tak ada suara eh?? kena berterima kasih kepada Tuhan.. kelas hari ni senyap.." hahaXD i was like.. what?!-ing without voice.. and she know i cant talk but she purposely mempermainkan me.. ish.. she asked me questions.. and say, "sandra.. guna itu.. apa tu.. erm.. sign language!" everyone was laughing like shit.. and puiyi said, "sandra.. its a waste that you're not allowed to talk today.." cause the class today was so crazy.. hahaXDafter that, teacher was talking to vivian.. but she keep acting stupid.. keep going, "hmm? hmm?" then didnt answer the teacher.. hahaXDD eventhough i wasnt talking.. but i was hyper.. can see laa.. from my shitty face..

then, we had PERMAINAN AGM.. so, went for volleyball.. yay.. xiau wei jadi naib pengerusi.. =D then, vivian cannot tahan.. and she started talking ady.. she cant tahan.. then dunno why, i started going emo.. dunno why.. suddenly i was like.. so damn down.. luckily everyone thought i didnt talk cause of the challenge.. but then, actually, its cause i didnt wanna talk..

and then, during English.. i still wasnt talking.. i think it had been like 3 or 4 hours i didnt talk ady.. everyone was like ohmygodding... then, teacher called ppl randomly to answer questions.. and she was like talking to me, looking at my name tag, SANDRA.. then after that, she look at the namelist.. then she say.. erm.. Mei Teng? cheah mei teng?? then everyone was like looking at me saying, "Sandra.." and i raised my hand too..

so, i gotta answer the question.. i cant be possibly lie to another teacher saying i have a sorethroat... well, if i was hyper, i would. but i wasnt. so, yeah.. i stood up.. everyone stared at me and thought i wasnt gonna say it.. then, i read the question loudly.. everyone laughed.. and teacher was like ??question mark, question mark?? suddenly everyone laugh only, then she asked "why?? you're not feeling well issit?"

then i started answering her.. "no.. they *pointing at viv, puiyi and emily* restrict me from talking.. and she was like.. "owh.. i see.." hahaXD

after that, i go back to the world of quietness again.. and, viv told emily and puiyi that stop talking for so long is very "san fu" so.. they asked me to talk back.. but i didnt.. then andreana and ashley.. all keep asking me to talk.. but i didnt..

but, after that,
after that crisis,
after that thingy.. i started talking again.. but with a sad sad sad face..
i warn you arr.. dun laugh arr..

cause Nabila came in, and asked me to join 4x100m for Cooke for sports day.. i was like.. "WHAT?! you want me to join running?!" i cant possibly keep my mouth SHUT can I??? gosh! look at me larr.. gosh.. do i LOOK like i am a runner?? yeah.. i WAS a runner.. but its PAST tense.. gosh! how can I RUN??? look at my fatty acids and glycerol each and every part of my body.. and you expect me to run.. T.T...

whyyyyyyy.......................T.T god.......... why....................?? T.T

I cannot run larrr.. pls.. i am just going to malukan Cooke.. i mean, its not that i CANT run.. but mygosh.. how can i beat ppl like siewjin, vivian, puiyi and emily?? they look like a stick and i look like a bark okayh! compare man!! compareee!!

but Nabila still insist me on running.. T.T yuenping and Nabila ask me to ask alex for comments.. cause alex is like.. an "athlete" last time also.. and he was the captain for Cooke.. but.. what larh! you want me to ask him?? T.T.. i know what will be his reaction ady..

"WHAT?! you?! run?! hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahXD pls dun joke...=.="

his reaction SURE will be like that wan.. help.. i wanna dieee..

okayh! enough of those sad sad case thingss.. dun wan to talk about it ady.. hmph...

muahahaXD emily zhikitai baby.. of course I am sweet.. jarrett and I are swe~~eet ppl! hahaXD unlike.................... ......... ........ .... ... .. . but its totally different kind of hugs from ppl like you.know.who.. MINE are call sweet hugs.. theirs are call disgusting hugs.. so, its TOTALLY different! hahaXD

kay, chaoz..

back to T.T

No comments: