Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Open house + 10 hours duty =D

SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING FOR A DAY, humanz!

i was so so so so so busyyyyyyyy... yesterday AND today.. T.T okay... let me tell you a little bit of this and that... which is gonna be A LOT..

*takes a deep breathe*

okayh.. yesterday, i woke up quite early.. cause at 5 am, i can smell food ady.. my maid was like preparing stuff.. then my mom woke up and started cooking i dunno what.. then after that, i helped.. while my brother go out to get stuff.. all of us were in and out of the house for like more than a million times.. all of us didnt even eat breakfast.. then after that, about.. 11.30?? i went to the hairdresser.. then, about 12 something, baby emily came.. helped me A LOT...


yeah.. so, everyone was so busy.. so she helped.. after after after thaat, zunzen came.. and helped too.. both of them did like almost everything i'm suppose to do?? so, i just walk and help around here and there..cause i was bathing and dressing up so i couldnt help my mom cause i took a VERYYY longg time.. especially the putting in the contact lens part.. i think the contact lens was like contaminated, so, when i put it into my eyes, it was SO PAINFUL that i was jumping around my room, screaming and shouting.. and all emily and zunzen could do was laugh.. but it was seriously VERY pain.. it was stinging my eyes like somekind of stingray stung it.. i cant even open my eyes.. the screaming and jumping lasted about 10 minutes.. i was like shedding tears ady.. emily and zunzen were like so shocked after that.. they were so scared cause they dunno what to do.. and i pulak keep saying "i cant seee!!".. they were like, "chill sandra.. you meditate.. close ur eyes.. calm yourself.." and i answered,

"MEDITATE YOUR ASS! MY EYES IS SO PAIN!!! AND I. CANNOT. CALM!" but after that, i manage to take the contact lens or.. and my eyes was pain and red like dunno what.. redder than the chinese new year decorations in my house.. >.<>



then, we had lunch.. i mean, they.. cause i didnt eat.. my mom cooked.. according to THEM, it was D to the E to the L.I.C.I.O.U.S.. to me, its like so normal ady.. that's why i didnt even want to eat.. hahaXD and then and then, we played truth or dare too! at first, the juniors played in my room.. and vyvyan have to roll on the toilet floor.. and chengken have to sing womanizer.. hahaXD after that, the whole bunch of us played truth or dare without the juniors.. cause they were BUSY gambling with my brother's friends.. and the rules was there MUST be truth or dare.. Thambi kena like dunno how many times.. the pen loves him.. hahaXD he was like SO DISGUSTING.. kissing my dog la.. then kissing dunno who's ass laa.. hahahahXD zhengkang pulak must kiss Thambi's hand.. and chengnam have to propose to Thambi.. and Chengken have to eat a cookie from Thambi's mouth.. do you realise, everything also Thambi Thambi Thambi?? cause he was the NOISIEST THERE! hahaXD



and he keep giving me choices, to either kiss emily's ass or whoever's ass.. i was like, go and die.. my lips is not for kissing ppl's asses okayH! or kiss my dad for 10 seconds.. =.= hahaXD they spent like half and hour to think of what to do with me cause i keep saying no to this and thatt.. and when they say its not fair, i ask them to get out of my house.. then automatically they will think of another idea.. hahahahaXD



after that, i think everyone was bored.. then i think, emily or zunzen gave the idea to walk around.. so, all of us walked around the housing area.. then, went to the playground.. jarrett had like so much fun with my dog.. while emily only screams WHENEVER my dog goes near herr.. everyone was like wth.. =.=



after almost an hour, all of us came back.. and then, had dinner, then my dad fetched chengken to the lrt station.. when i came backkk.. keanloong, chengnam, zunzen and and jarrett were playing chor dai di in my room, after that, Dil they all came up to my room, then all of us started jakuning around.. then around 9 something, keanloong they all went back.. thenn the girls started going crazy.. camwhoring, and going hyper, and forcing me to tell stuff to them >.<



at like, about 10, Dil and Niro went back.. then at followed by Sally.. omgosh! sally couldnt stop eatinggg!!! so jealous she's not fat eventhough she ate sooo much... then, gaik xuang, zunzen and I were like talking stuff.. then, suddenly, i got a call from xiauwei.. and she say she is coming.. at 10.30pm! =.=" i was like.. harh?! owh.. okayy...



yeah.. so she came with yee jin.. then all of us were like around the dining table.. eating and talkingg.. about 11 something.. all of them went back... and had a realllllyyy hard time to wash my hair.. T.T slept like, about 3?? cause my hair was super wettt...



the next morning, which is todayyy, i woke up at 6.30am.. cause got St.John duty... i reached HQ like 7.20am?? yeah.. and we waited.. and waited and waited for the sir for an HOUR?! yeah.. then all of us were stuffed into an ambulance.. there were like 13 of us??? omg! i still can laugh at chengnam when he fell down from the ambulance car seat... ahahhahahahhaXDDDDDD so se-tu-pik mannn!!! hahhahahaXD



then, went to Bandar Taman Tasik Titiwangsa... there was so many ppl.. the perdana menteri and the timbalan perdana menteri were there too! hahaXD yeah.. so, we walked around the lake.. and stuff.. for like 10 hours?? yeah.. hao cherng and junbin were like going to be the next best reporter on earth.. cause they keep taking pictures.. of *ahem ahem*.. it was SOOOO annoyinggg.. with they all punya stupid stupid face looking at us.. =.="



and there comes chengnam and keanloong.. so, 4 of them came after us.. and yeah.. it was practically end of the world.. T.T stupid ppl.. .. ohmygod.. we were like so tired.. and then, it was raining pulakkk.. all we just did was just sitting down.. walk around.. nothing much.. the place was like somekind of fun fair or somethinggg.. with flying fox, rock climbing and stuff.. yeah.. so, we just walked around.. AND, there's this person come to zhengkang and I saying there's this child who fell down.. we rushed to the girl.. but like, we dunno how to communicate with them.. cause they cant really talk english.. they were somekind of Arabian ppl.. but in the end, it was okkayyyy... then, junbin, haocherng, keanloong and chengnam joined zhengkang and I.. walk tak cukup 5 minutes only, then this woman came to us and told us there's this lost child over there.. we were like.. "err.. okayyy.." wth! we are ST.JOHNS OKAYH! not somekind of lost and found child society! we were like so blur, all of us were trying to talk to this about 2 year old boy.. and all he did was cry.. cry.. scream, cry, cry.. scream and MORE cry.. then, at last, we manage to take him to the management..



and.our.job.was.done! =DDDDD



then we started dutying again.. a.k.a strolling around the park.. i dunno i burnt how much calories ady.. cause we've been walking for 10 hours.. not bad.. a good form of exercise. =) but we were DARN TIRED.. T.T all of us were like dead pigs.. but i dunno HOW hao cherng can still be SO HYPER... well, he is always my hyper hot gor =) and "he" will always be my cool darlingg.. =D

oklaaa.. i wanna stop ady.. this post is like SUUPERRRRRRRRRR DUPERRRRRRR longgg ady.. i will post the open house pictures later.. need to get from zunzen.. i didnt have time to camwhore.. hahaXD i mean, got laa.. a bit, when only left a few of us.. =D

ONLY open house pictures.. pictures from junbin, chengnam, keanloong and haocherng are NOT WANTED in my blog.. please and thank you.. >.<>

kla, chaoz ppl! =D

No comments: