Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 13, 2009

Confused as hell.

another sad case,

to someone i loveD dearly and truely too,

you know what?

I read your blog, your posts for more than 20 times already. I couldnt help pressing your link, and re-read everything again. and again. and again. I think i can just memorise the whole post and recite it just like my oral test.

I began to wonder, when will i stop pressing on your link and re-read that post again. I wanted to talk to you today, I wanted to clear things up because i couldnt bear the ignorant anymore. but, sadly, you didnt attend school. I cant be angry at someone for long. I want everything back to normal. But i know, everytime I see you, I bet i will just avoid looking into your eyes and walk away JUST.LIKE.THAT.

I dont know if its impossible if things were like last time. This is NOT my first time, having some conflict with some close trusted friends. The last time was her, but it seems, after NOT more than 3 months, I already started joking around with her.

I, am not that type, who will remember all your "good" things you did for the rest of my life. I will just TRY to forgive, and forget.

love,
the daughter of culprit.

Jah! whatever. I'm living in confusion now. and i prefer to continue stressing after valentines. or sports day, if possible, forever.

btw, I feel honoured to have my name typed on yuenping's and zunzen's blog everyday.. and my hot gor's everytime he posts =D

No comments: