Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Crazy Siblingss =D

just now, i came back from a dinner, with my parent's friends and stuff.. yeah... my parents drove another car, while my brothers and I in another car.. and we were like, SO CRAZY.. keep calling each other fat.. then, when my elder brother got down the car while waiting for my parents to fetch their friends,.. alex and I quickly lock the door.. and then turn on the music to the loudest volume.. and thenn when my elder brother came back, we were like pretending to sleep.. so we didnt open the door for him.. ahhahhahhaXD

it was like SO OBVIOUS we were pretending.. cause we look at him, smile.., and then sleep.. ahhahahahhaXDD he was like.. knocking on the window so longggg.. hahahahahhaXDD

then it was like so stupid.. cause everytime there's a bump.. and then the car like, go over the bump.. both of them will blame me cause i'm too fattt.. i was like, "ugh.. what-e-verrrrr.. shutup and driveeeeee~~~~"

okayy.. the two stupid ppl...

we JUST LOVE ice winee =DDD

random picc.. =D

before that, i went to pavillion, and EVERYWHERE i go, i see the word ADIDAS.. and it reminds me of that stupid thingggg.. >.<




okay.. that's all larhhh.. just wanted to talk about my brothers and my crazinesss... hahahahXD oh! and i NEED TO THANK alex cause i lost my card readerrrr.. and he was like scolding scolding.. and then he gave me his.. muahahahhahahXDDD

but i'm still annoyed with his "wo shi yi ge fei ji~~~~" gosh!! so lameee!!

okay.. i gtg to POST ANOTHER POST... for the pictures.. chaoz humanz! =D

No comments: