Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 8, 2009

CNY =)

my crazy cousinnsssss.. hahahaXD
my aunt and cousin..

my cousin brotherrr =D


awwww.. so sweeett. she's kissing her sisterrr...




weigin's house is somewhere near there...


bottlesss of different kinds of alcohollllll~~


cousin's houseeee...~~



my sexeh niecee =D

awww.. she's SO CUTEEE..

new year! new resolutionsss!! =DDDD


gosh.. WHY must babies be SO CUTEEEE?!

take 1



take 2- she sedang fatt hau.. got the skillls from puiyi.. hahahaXD


take 3
you know WHAT?! SHE is the one who bugs me 24/7 to take picture.. T.T NOT me.. she would snatch my phone.. and camwhoree. GOSH!




my cousin's neww doggiee =DDD

animal care.. hahahahahXD

somekind of Rome like place we went.. ~~













hah! gotcha! hahahaXD rightttttttt......... lameass.. (i meant myself..)


my niece number 1


















niece number 2 =)




smilee, babeh! =D



my brother's gf and i.. awwww.. so HOT.. hahahahXD nolaaa.. jokinggg =D


muacksssss!! i know you lovee mee =DD

1st day of chinese new year =D



you know why my niece look like that?? cause she was going to cry ady.. cause a BASKETBALL HIT RIGHT ON HER FACE.. but i was like, asking her not to cry.. TAKE PICTUREE!! since she like to camwhoreee...


















niece number 3 =) see?? she okay ady =D
















damn tiny rightt?? hahahahXD



















okayy.. i admit i SS here.. hahahaXD no one looking at the camera except me.. hahaXD


my dad's friends house.. a SUPER NICE condo.. which cost 3 million.. T.T there's like plasma tv all around the condo.. NOT the house.. BUT the condo.. like, the lobby and stuff.. and the security there is like SO good.. =) i wish i have a house like that.. >.<















the vi




scarryyyy~~






and lastly,




niece number 4 =D


okay.. that's serba sedikit tentang my first few days of chinese new year =)

No comments: