Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 6, 2009

Kill!!!!

BLOODYYY HELLLLLL!!!

I AM SO FRUSTRATED.... getting cheated, getting empty promises.. I AM SO BLOODY ANGRY NOW.. and weixing ask me to play COUNTER STRIKE.. counter my ass okayh!! i will strike their asses...

i am SO DAMN SORRY FOR BEING SO BLOODY RUDE!! but i am seriously VERY VERY VERY VERY ANGRY... and i am like frying everyone's asses that is involved in that matter.. NO PROMISES, weixing!

chill... sandra.. chill... seriously.. you NEED TO CHILLLL....

okay.. i feel better.. but i still manage to screw HIM...

i NEED TO CHILLL.. i HOPE.. i wont KILL anyone tomorrow.. xiau wei, TRY to control me okayyy???

special thanks to :

-weixing
-niren
-emily
-xiauwei
-zhengkang

I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS... okayy??? but no promises i wont kill anyone tomorrow.. T.T

No comments: