Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 16, 2009

I can wait forever.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.T...

pls.dun.be.sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not your fault lar, okayhh??

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls.. i BEG YOU!!!!

*gives innocent face, but comes out to be shitty*

ignore my shitty face, just BE HAPPY!... and STOP BLAMING YOURSELF!!! GOSH...

T.T....

smile! smile!!!! smile!!!!

i DONT CARE IF PPL SAY I BULLY YOU OR WHATEVER.. i DONT CARE!! YOU MUST SMILE... !!! MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9121522521


I know it feels like forever
I guess that's just the price I gotta pay
But when I come back home to feel your touch
Makes it better
Till that day
There's nothing else that I can do
And I just can't take it
I just can't take it

Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me
But I can wait,
I can wait forever
When you call my heart stops beating
When you're gone it won't stop bleeding
But I can wait forever.

No comments: