Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 12, 2009

EST craze.

I'm in school now and it seems everyone is sick of me.

i make too much noise.

>.<

nolaa.. the whole class was laughing NON STOP from early morning till now. because,

i.was.crazy.

i was talking stupid things without laughing and everyone was like, "wth, hahahahahahahhaXD" and even the guys were like shutting their ears and Ajitpal even said, "everyone knows Sandra is here when we hear the bell" (referring to the keychain bell on my pencil box).. and everyone started laughing again..

well, today, we had BM.. it was okay for me,. just normal, crapping with yuenping.. and both of us were drawing stupid stuff.. names... here and there.. and i DISCOVERED SOMETHING! the stupid Zui Khai have the same initial as him.. >.<>

during english, i wasnt feeling well.. .. . .. I was suppose to present for my oral test.. but i didnt even get ready my script, so, i decided, to just present it spontaneously by reading the realt text just before english period.. i was like, so scared ady.. but then, later, there wasnt enough time.. cause teacher was talking about the literature components for The Necklace.. and i was half listening, and half dreaming, cause i WASNT FEELING WELL.. but i was still crapping to teacher.. and then,

everything funny,

stopped.

when she said, "you can see trust in Matilda's characteristic , TRUST. Actually, how many ppl can you trust in this modern society??"

I cant answer her question. sigh.

but i didnt let the sigh stop me from being hyper. well, emo for 10 secs, and i started crapping again.. teacher asked,

"what would you feel.. how would you react if you're Matilda??"

me: Go WTH..................
teacher: yeahhhh.. go whatthehelllllllll............

and the whole class laughed..

okay.. EST is over.. i got to chaoz! bye humans..

No comments: