Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 9, 2009

Blogger Rawks!

I'm bored..
It's late,
but dun feel like sleeping..
still very energeticc...
=D

most probably cause i got my dose of medicine today.. =)
to me,
today was fun for me..
not sure for emily..
i think it was fine for puiyi,
seeing ppl gay should be a new thing for her.. hahaXD
for keanloong.. I BET it wasnt fine for him..
cause he didnt get to sit with the person he wanted =P
for Chengnam,
i think he had all the fun gaying with keanloong and zhengkang ;)
for zhengkang,
i think he had fun as much as I did ;)
except the part when puiyi, kl and I keep asking him and chengnam to go away.. hahaXD
sorreh!
=D

omg.. i still remember keanloong and chengnam were like laughing like they own the cinema.. gosh! @.@ luckily the cinema is dark.. and ppl who are in the cinema doesnt know that we know them.. haha XD crazy ppl..

**************************************************************

all of a sudden,
so many MBS ppl view me in Friendster.. =.="
so swt..

to keanloong: facebook sucks!

blogger rawks! =DDD

okay.. chaoz! =D

No comments: