Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 6, 2009

JUST fine =)

today, I was KINDA okay.. not THAT hyper, and not THAT emo.. JUST, okay.. well, we were suppose to have PJ this morning, but erm... teacher didnt come.. erm.. so yeah, it was free time to let us finish our bloody damn tall pile of homework.. which until NOW, i couldnt finish it.., ANYWAY, yuenping and I were talking.. and suddenly, i asked her...

me: yuenping.. do u EVER go for tuitions?? (cause she was such a nerd, i didnt think she would go for tuitions, instead, she will stay at home and study study study)
yuenping: Of COURSE!
me: oo.. where do you go for tuition???
yuenping: erm.. ALANG..
me: O.O HARH?!?!?!? MEANS YOU KNOW CHENGNAM?!?!?!
yuenping: errr.. yarrrrrrr........
me: EWHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWH EWH EWH EWH!!! you KNOW that guy!?!?!? YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!!!
yuenping: well, you didnt ask!!


*****************************************************

and then, after recess, yuenping and zunzen were emo at 4 Alfa.. they wanted to talk to Keanloong.. but he was BUSY playing chess, so, he ignored us.. so, yuenping and zunzen kinda emo at the window, looking down, so i went over there, wanted to emo with them, but then when i wanted to look out the window, suddenky i knock my head so hard on the window steel.. i was like.. o.o, OWHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! owh owh owh!!!!!! then zunzen and yuenping was like, looking at me, cause they didnt realise what hapen.. then after realising what happen, they started laughing like shit.. i was like.. ?!?!?!?!?!? so painnnn okayhhH!!!! hahhahaXD then they were like asking me to sit down sit down.. gosh! no need until sit down rightt?? not that its bleeding or anythingg.. hahahhaXD


during add maths, i was practically sleeping.. dreaming, procrastinating, day-dreaming, whatever you call it.. .. the arrow diagram teacher drew was beginning to look like a Z.... to mee.... therefore, i started going crazy.., asking everyone to look at the board.. hahaXD then, after add maths, i rushed out of class to get some fresh air.. saw zunzen and that stupid form 5 guy doing the board thingy.. so, yeah.. then our discipline teacher came, asked why we were out of class.. well, she was our sejarah teacher too, and i was having sejarah that time.. she just came,.. then she ask zunzen and they all to go back to class, which is just 5 steps away from where they do the board thingy.. so, i was like, running back to class... then while running halfway, i thought she didnt notice me, but then she was like,

"sandraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~ tak payah larii~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" i was like, "kantoiiiiiiiiiiiiii..............." but i was still running to my class, then to my locker to get the sejarah book, and run back to my place and sit down.. everyone was laughingg... and it was kind of good okay?? cause usually i'm too lazy to take my book, and yuenping would take it for me =D but this time, i was like running here and there, taking my stuff so fast.. world record man.. ahahhahhaXD

then during sejarah, she was so funnyyyyy.. she came in only, everyone started laughing like shit.. and i was wide awake... laugh laugh laugh non stop.. she's like, "golongan hamba mesir purba palingggg???" all of us were quiet.. "palinggg seksi!!!! kerana mereka tak pakai baju yang banyakk..." we were like, laughing sambil wth at the same time.. hahahahXD then she asked me..


teacher: sekarang ada orang memumiakan badan tak??
us: adaaaaaaa...
teacher: untuk apa??
me: makan.... ... .. ..

teacher: sandra, nak tak?? derma organ kamu?? mungkin nanti.... .. .. selepas sekolah... kamu mati ke... .. . (everyone was like o.o but i started laughing..) selepas tu, nak derma organ kamu takk???
me: cikgu.. nak tak??
teacher: *looks at me* hahahaXDD tak nak jawab larh!


then everyone laughed again... today was fine for me larr.. except.. except, somebody i'm close to was quite sad.. and siewjin was like.. .. .. moody a bit.. ... and my darling will NEVER get enough rest!! ugh! not talking to you.. not talking to you.. not talkingggg... >.<>
not talking to you..
not talking to you..
not talking to you..
not talking to you..
not talking to you..
not talking to you..
not talking to you..
not talking to you..


ps: my handphone is gonna be harrassed by puiyi and all the busybody ppl tomorrow.. T.T and to yuenping, dont worry.. i will be there for you.. dun worry.. i love you.. we are the Z ppl..

Z for ZORRO!!!!!!! hahahahhaXD

oh! i realised keanloong didnt talk to me for 2 days.. he probably dun dare to even TALK to me.. =.=" i didnt know i can be THAT fierce that time.. >.<>!

No comments: