Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 15, 2009

What I did in school on Valentines =DD

i was happy today =D my juniors made my day even brighter. =) because i had PJ today.. we played tennis.. and i was like T.T cause i really sucked in tennis.. and then the ball hit me SO MANY TIMES.. it was SERIOUSLY VERY PAIN.. the guys were not even playing.. they were like.. HITTING SO HARD.. T.T i was like, turning back to scold Tien Soong..BUT THEN.. smart faizul.. go serve the ball without seeing if i am ready.. so, it hit my ass.. and i was jumping in pain.. and went, "CIKGUUUUUUU!!!!!!! sakittttttttlaaaaaa... T.T" and everyone was laughing like shit.. =.=" then the ball keep hitting me so many times.. even when i'm not playing.. sitting down only.. then also kena hit.. SO DAMN LUCKY man.. T.T.. then Tien Soong was like,

first, you ass..
next, your back,
what's next??
stay tuned..


yuenping and i was like WTHECK?!?!?!?! once he just finish saying it.. a ball came and hit my leg.. then! a ball came right through my face.. but i luckily yuenping catched it with her hands.. but i wasnt lucky the second time because.., there's a tennis ball hit my back.. and it was SO FREAKING PAIN.. i was like so sick of tennis ady.. T.T

yuenping was like, YOU ARE VERY "LUCKY" TODAY.. sick of tennis, i went to the skylite with yuenping to watch the high jump saringan.. and i saw my juniors a.k.a niren, jarrett and melvin.. they didnt say hi.. so i was like.. err.. okayyy..

then, suddenly, they were gone.. i was thinking where they went.. but after awhile, i just continue enjoying watching the saringan.. then suddenly from the back, two heads appear by my shoulder and they wished me Happy Valentines Day.. and i was like.. OWH!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY =D then, out of nowhere, a present from appeared in front of my face.. =) i was like, "OMG!! SO SWEEETTT!!!! =DDD" and started pinching their cheeksss.. niren was like, =.= i know its sweet.but er.. dun pinch my cheeks.. hahaXD"

after recess, all of us trashed into my empty class and camwhored.. enjoy the crazy pics.. and ignore my immatureness =D ahhahahahahXD


well, just enjoy! =D



the process of doing the card IN THE CAR, on the way to pav =D

yay! the librarian, the idiotic prefect, and the crazy hyper student =D






my jie jie "swt-ing" with me.. hahahahaXD
sinzhao, zunzen.. and my cutest jie jie.. agree?? hahhaXD
***************************************************
too much of hyperness wasnt good.. so, we decided to take emo pictures..


first attempt: stand and emo..

the next one, was sit, and emo. buttttttttttttttttttttt....................!!! stupid chengken made me laugh like hell.. i was trying to emo, but chengken went: zk, i miss you..

second sentence: zk, you're so hott.. i was like so fed up.. so i promised myself not to laugh.. but chengken say.. I WILL MAKE you laugh.. i was like.. what-e-verrr...


but i cant tahan when he said, "zk, touch my bodehhhh~~~" i was like WTH?!?!?!?!



i was so depresseddddddddddddd... T.T ... cause chengken keep making me laugh.. hahaXD
so we wanted to take emo pictures seriously.. but.. i CANT STOP LAUGHING.. hahahXD i am like, smiling in the pic..



look at zunzen seeing us emo.. hahahahahaXDD fuyoH! chengken gaya betul.. hahhaXDD FYI, there were a WHOLE BUNCH OF PPL seeing us take pictures.. and ALL OF THEM WERE LAUGHING LIKE SHIT.. ahahhahhahahXDD



the best emo picture among the stupid stupid ones.. =D but i am still tahaning to smile actually..


shortieeeee.. hahahhahhaXDD




suzanne, mengyin, koka and jessica =D btw, the hand holding the duck is me.. hahaXD *quack*



forgive me for acting stupid.. with the duck..




I'm being very emo.. and zunzen is.., i dunno whaat.. ahahhahahXD



wtheck is chengken's problemmm??




i'm TELLING YOU, i WASNT ready.. hahhahaXD



get the message??



the new japan exhange student, Koka-san and mwah =D
chengken as the centre of attraction.. and then, its Renny's turn.. but i tak berminat towards him..
after that, I WANT to be the centre of attraction.. so, i ask them to POINT AT ME.. but i guess.. only chengken and zunzen understand english.. cause jessica and renny didnt point at me..



i got frustrated and said, *points myself* POINT AT ME OKAYH!!! AT ME!!!!! but it seems, they REALLY dont understand.. cause they went pointing at themselvesss...








but at last, after a few lessons of intensive english class from me, i even gave it to the japanese girl, so they finally know how to POINT AT ME =D






we karate-ed chengken.. hahahahhahXD

its like a group of three =DDD and i am jakun-ing.. ignore me.. hahahaXD
i am trying to control them with my powerful HOT handsss.. muahahahahXD

shit laaaaa.. i was pushing their head.. but the picture didnt caught that moment.. didnt get a good picture.. but instead, got two slaps from both su zanne and Chu.. hahahhaXD


see?? even taking pics, i think about my future.. how good.. hahahah


introducing, the new panasonic dunno-how-many-inch tv! its only dunno-how-much.. you will get a free dunno-what if you buy it with just RM dunno-what! hahahhah



ohmygod! my all time favourite pika-CHU tat tsun.. hahahahXD



faizul.. my girlfriend=DDDDD i LOOK like i'm hugging him but i wasnt really hugging him okayh! dun think wrongly okayh!



crazy ppl.. aih.. dunno who are their parents.. teach them like that... ahhahahhahhahaXD



boo!!!

er, miss?? may i know what are you doing?? hahaXD

i was too bored okayh! and it was the BEST time to camwhore.. ahhahahXD



is this the way to say I LOVE MY SCHOOL??? or i love my SCHOOL's whiteboard?? hahaXD



thinking of our loved onesssss.. =) come on la! it was VALENTINES OKAYH!



wthell were we doingg?? hahahahXD you know what she said??
"you look like you're kissing me.."
everyone was like... =.= DUH.. the picture was SUPPOSE to look like kissing you!!! =.=

look at Yuenping's super sad face.. i think she dun wan kisses from us.. she wants from OTHER PPL.. ahhahahahXD



renny and zunzen =D

zunzen and se-tu-pik chengken..


my turn! but i HATE it when he tries to act cool.. so, i FORCED HIM TO SMILE...



tada~~ kan lebih cantikkkk??? hahahaXD



rightttt.. fruits.. =.="

shoot him! =D


FUYH! damn yeng.. hahahahahhahahahahahhahahhXDDDD



random pic of our canteen spaghetti?? hahahhaXD



taking picture with zunzen but thinking of someone elsee.. hahahahahhaXDD



big time camwhorers =D



random pic of yuenping taken by zunzen.. ahahahhaXD




dun give us that stupid peace sign, okayh! stupid chengken..


ewh. i suck in here.



aww!! niren!!! and btw, congratulations for getting 4th for high jump! u did REALLY WELL!! =D 1.46m issit??

youu too jarrett! except you semangat sikit.. wear the red ribbon somemore.. hahahahahXD


the present that my beloved juniors and derek's mom gave me .. hahahahahhahahXDDD

look at the red and green shirt guy.. hahahahahXDD niren and jarrett ;)
she looked REALLY NERVOUS HERE.. >.<
siewjin! jump!



ee laineeee~~

nicole! GO COOKE!! yay!! got firsttt =DDDDD

and finally, VIVIAN FONG who got second =DDDD congrats, babeh! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow wtf that's heck a lot of tilams man.... compared to my school... aihz....