Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dyingggggggg..

I'm dyingggggggggg....

halfway posting pictures,
I died.

cause it takes such a LONG time, as though 80 years had passed.. which means.. 80+16.. I feel like 96 years old right now.. which means! translate to MY language.. I FEEL LIKE DYING.

so many ppl online now. ok, that was a random sentence.

you know what?
shit.
there's chemistry tomorrow.

where's my homework?
CLEAN and neat hiding inside my file.
oh DOUBLE SHIT!
MY AURAL TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omgwthbbqdvdvcdsbuubssbsmbs!

T.T

i TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT!

okay.. fine.. i go do it NOW.. T.T

anyway,
to someone.. OUT THERE..
somewhere in the universe..
PLS STOP SAYING SORRY!

gosh..
each time you say sorry, i feel like banging my head on the wall..
cause,
each time you say sorry, its like aknife stabbing my heart.

so,
stop.
saying.
sorry.

omg, i just noticed.. SSSS.. So, Stop Saying Sorry.. .. okay.. that's lame. who cares? i'm BORN to be lame.

gosh. i dunno wat am i feeling now.
oh!
i know!
dying.

chaoz..

btw, quote yuenping's blog.. status: about to die soon.

No comments: