Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Born to be hyper on 11 Feb 2009 =D

{Sound pollution in my class.. T.T” }

That, was Kit Yung’s personal message in MSN.. and whoever who comes from 4 Beta, would OF COURSE know who’s the one causing it.. Emily, puiyi, Vivian, yuenping, jo ee, siewjin, and low.. their volume of laughter kills.

But of course,
The main person who caused all these sound pollution… is,

Me.

Today, I was hyper in class.. Bio, was oo-kay.. seniors come to my class, and questioned me, and asked for forgiveness and stuff.. well, I sort of, I dunno how to say.. *sigh* I was practically talking, no.. shouting to the seniors.. sarcastically.. which made puiyi and Low laughed like NOBODY’s BUSINESS.. it’s not that I have no manners or whatever, but I was totally too angry.. and of course, the whole class is already immune to my volume of talking, so it didn’t really bother them much. After that, I didn’t let the incident bring me down, I was happily laughing away with puiyi, Low, siewjin and Vivian.. a.k.a crazy ppl.. ;)


Sejarah, was fun =) as usual, teacher went hyper too.. she was like,

Teacher: SIN ZHAO! Apaaaa.. kah… sumbangan mesir purbaa??
Sinzhao: erm, ilmu… matematik…
Teacher: lagiii?! Huraikan!
Sinzhao.. er.. er.. rrrr….
Teacher: MARI kita suruh girlfren dia tolong.. SIAPA DIA?!

Whole class: Sandraaaaaaaaa…………………..

Me: -.-“ *looks away, rolls eyes, act stupid, and looked back at teacher with a sarcastic smile*
Teacher: eiiii.. maluuuu…
Me: DOUBLE =.=”
Teacher: OKAYH! Sandra! Tolong dia..
* I slowly stand up*
Teacher: kalau.. tak tolong.. maknanya.. .. … apa yang mereka cakap itu betul..

*rolls eyes internally, if not, I will get killed.. * but dunno how to answer her question, so.. I sat down and said..

Me: okay.. cikgu! Mereka betul.. so saya tak payah jawab =D
Teacher: eh! Er er.. tak.. betul atau tak betul JUGA KENA jawab..
Me: T.T


And then, during English…………….

“OHMYGOD.. how can you stand her (me) everyday?? I think I rather sit in the corner.. she’s always so excited.. I mean, it’s like, you have to sit with her on Monday.. Tuesday.. EVERYDAY! How can you stand her??” says Puan Angela, our English teacher to Yuen Ping.

>.<>




And the whole class laughs.. hahaXD





According to Yuenping, (about me)





“when you’re emo, even a bulldozer can’t get you up,


When you’re hyper, if we didn’t do anything also you don’t syok sendiri.. NOTHING can stop you..”





>.<





Okay okay.. I ADMIT I was hyper today, okayh?! Because I’m happy, OKAYH?! Because my hot gor went crazy yesterday and it somehow affected me.. and also, Because I have my darling by my side all the time =) , OKAYH?! >.<





You guys WONT want me to be emo, would you?? Actually, what you guys want?? You guys will BEG me to be hyper when I’m emo.. and BEG me to be emo when I’m hyper.. apa lu semua mau sebenarnya??




Wait, the whole day, I just don’t like that part when puiyi scolds me for I bully him.. and everyone agreesssss >.<>

i REALLY wanted to post the pictures but then, something wrong with blogger.. so, i guess... i will post them later =D chaoz humans! =DDD

No comments: