Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Emileh! <3

So, there’s a story of this girl.. who I knew longgggg time ago.. about 7 years.. we became pet-sisters and we love each other.. but somehow, there were commotions.. and we started fighting a lot especially during form 2.. I remember how puiyi, her and I hate each other so much.. that we feel like killing each other everytime..

But, during form 3, we were close to each other, and we started laughing away about how childish and stupid we were, fighting during form 2.. =) and I remembered, I dedicate a 3000 word post to her..

I don’t know what to say about her.. cause, she’s unexplainable.. =)

All I know is,

We share,

Happy things,
Sad things,
Solve sucky things together,
Rocked the world together,
Laugh together when things turn stupid,
Cry together when we’re sad,
Hug each other when we’re down..
We stay up until 3 during sleepovers..






we camwhored like crazy with siewjin..

And most importantly,
We share secrets..

And love =)

(I’m not a lesbian.. pls think from ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW. Thank you.)

the main thing I wanna say here is,

I appreciate this girl a lot.. because she’s very important to me.. cause she’s a nerd that I can count on.. nola.. joking, baby =) well, this girl, she address me as her baby.. and she has three babiessssss.. hahaXD which is me, puiyi and Vivian.. OF COURSE I am the main one.. muahahhahaXD others, get lost pls..

Anyway, she’s a friend, or rather should I say, pet sis that. I WILL NEVER LEAVE ALONE.. because.. she’s very important to me.. =) she knows all my stuff.. cause I am forced to tell her, or she will kill me.. hahaXD nola… jokinggg.. =)

And now, I SHALL PRESENT YOU,

My zhikitai baby partner !







emily, i wanna tell you.. that..you're still mine, rain or shine..

no flash,



or got flash... =D hahaXD







pls dun eat me anymoreeee.. i love you..





but of couse i know you love mee =D






eventhough you look blur and nerdy all the time...

eventhough you're cracking your head, doing addmaths all the time..


















i know you cant help but to look at me, but.. just LOOK at the camera!!!



yes! at last, you understand what i'm trying to say!!! =D





i know you love me, but i cant accept your love cause.. .. . . .. .. . >.<>






we shall stay as pet-sisters and babies to each other =D it would be better =D






eventhough, barbeque-ing is NOT your profession.. cause, see your face in the pic also know ady... tai xiu jie like thattt..





eventhough, you think you're the hottest.. until need to cover your face.. i know its your birthday.. but sorry baby, i just want you to know.. you will NEVER beat my hotness =D







but you know we love stalking zhikitai's baby a.k.a puiyi's sexy ass.. hahaXD






to puiyi: pls dun kill me.. i wanna live my happy life with my loved ones =D




we are still good fwendssss!!! =DDDDD ugh! yuenping's hair is FOREVER NEAT! hahaXD






i know you're cutee.. but give me a chance to be cute too also larrrr...







babyy emilyyy!!! =DD





camwhoring is fun isnt it?? hahaXD





told yaaa!!! we are crazyyy!!! =D







do-re-mi~ =D







sorry ppl.. we were promoting our hot asses.. that will melt your finger if you touch it.. therefore, DO NOT TRY!!!



you know.. sometimes, i wanna strangle you to death...






but... ..



we love each other!!! so, NO!!! =D







we always have fun togetherrrr =D






and go crazy.. but not till the extend i wanna bite ppl's head off! hahaXD








FOREVER MY VERSION of CHARLIE ANGELS =D



HAPPY SWEET 16,


EMILY HO YEN YI!!


=DDDDDDDDDDD



I LOVEEE YOUUU!! =D

you mean a WHOLE LOTS to me =)


<3

hugs and kisses =D



No comments: