Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 22, 2009

VF Y square~ =D

To: The person who loves to seduce me. but fails every single time. and annoys her.

you know who you are.

-a girl who have been a very good add maths and maths teacher for me...
-a girl that makes me so glad to have a friend like her.. but but.. stop giving me your thoseeee sedusive look.. i wont fall for you. i WONT.. muahaha..
-a girl that is damn hot in school..
-a girl who is damn nerdy..
-a girl who chooses metal and ceramic braces like its a life and death matter..
-a girl who loses her 8gb pendrive and can still laugh over it.. I salute you..
-a girl who scolds me like shit when i dont tell her things..
-a girl who forces ppl to support her in high jump sukantara.. haha=x
-a girl who ditched me in tuitions..
-a girl who sits beside zk during tuition and smacks me non stop for that..
-a girl who makes me laugh like shit EVERY SINGLE TIME...
-a girl that was tried to turn me into a lesbian but failed.. (jk)
-a girl who winks at me EVERY SINGLE TIME i see her..
-a girl who emily cant live without..
-a girl who can jump DAMN high and won for high jump competitions..
-a girl who makes every single person in class laugh with her stupid lame serious jokes..
-a girl who call puiyi "sui poh" everytime..
-a girl who is DAMN good in sports..


vivian..

i just wanna tell you.. that..


we, are volleyball freaksss..

but basketball noobs..


your innocent look.. can always make ppl think you are innocent eventhough you're not..


you look DAMN sexy when you walk in the dark.. *ewh*

your smile makes me faint... *ewh ewh*

we.. will be friends forever =D

I enjoy doing stupid things with you...



look at your damn serious face.. like.. WHOAH!

eventhough valerie took my place by hugging you.. .. i'm telling you i WAS JEALOUSSS!!

and that's why i hug you in this picture =DDDDDDDDD
smile more..
play hard..
and jump higher =DDDDD

smile like there's no tomorrow..



scold ppl like there's no next week..


and be disgusted and serious like there's no next month... hahahahhahahahahaXD


vivian.. i just wanna tell you.. eventhough i'm damn lame.. i still love you.. but i beg you.. pls dun turn me into a lesbian..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
VIVIAN FONG YI YI !!!!!!


there's only ONE picture of you and I because before this i didnt dare to even go CLOSE to you.. cause your winks scare me away.. hahahahahahhahaXDD jokinggg =D

No comments: