Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am a purple dinosaur ;)

went to school, and puiyi kept asking, "DID YOU POST? DID YOU POST?" i know she wanted to read about the St.John thingy.. then i said, yah.. posted a lot.. then she ask Yuenping then yuenping say no.. so, i started to argue with Yuenping.. we were like ,"yes!" "no!" "yes!" "no!" then just now, while i was browsing throught my bloggg... blooddyyy hell larrrr... i posted A LOT... and somehow.. i dunno how.. nothing about St. John and Bio was there.. T.T it was so damn interesting.. hahahahaXD

T.T

pfft. fine.

let's talk about today.. EARLY MORNING, had BM.. and yeah.. T.T our faces were like that.. she was explaining the pantun.. then she said, "dalam rangkap 3.. cakap ttg sebenarnya kita sekala-kalanya pun ada.. ada.. macam.. bad luck.."

=.="

"dan rangkap seterusnya ialah.. cakap tentang.. kalau nak baik.. buatlah yang terbaik.. kalau buruk, buatlah main-main saja?"

i bet everyone was like what the crap is she talking about.. T.T then she asked, "faham????" then we go, "fa~~~~hammmmmm" then she said.. "sekarang cakap faham saja.. nanti pulak.. cakap saya tak ajar.. malu bertanya sesat jalan.."

i was like, ask you also no use right?? not like you know anything =.="

you know why??? cause she keep asking for gaya bahasa.. then we tell her.. she need to refer the reference book.. then look at us blurly and ask, "betul tak??" then if we say betul, she will say, ya.. if we say tak.. then she will say, tak kan???

she is like following whatever we say =.=" and i seriously what the crap she talking about..

"saya tak mau, saya bagi dan telan,
suap dan kunyah,
tak nak kamu hanya selak dan baca,
NO WAY."

walao.. direct translate from something call "spoon feed" =.=" and i tell you, she is freaking seriously wasting time.. i counted.. its like every 7 seconds, she say one sentence.., after that, pause for another 7 seconds before saying another sentence..

i mean, MACHA! time is precious larh! can talk faster a bit arh?! goshh.. T.T

and her writing.. i'm TELLING you, only god knows how to read it.. i wish i could take a picture of it and post it man..

then after that, she asked one of my classmates to read out the sajak.. after that, she read it out.. then suddenly out of pitch.. then everyone started smile then chuckle.. then laugh out in the end.. cause it was tooooo funnnyyyy.. hahahahahhaXDD then she said, "kenapa kamu ketawa?! kerana kamu kelas Beta dan Omega.."

we were like, "huh?? whaaatttt?? nothing berkaitan also =.=" then she keep saying, lagi? lagi? lagi? lagi?? i am SO NOT SURPRISE if one day, she start to sing britney spear's "gimme more" song.. EVERYTIME also lagi? lagi? lagi?? arghhhh.. she is so annnoyingggg...

then in the end of the classs, she asked, "ada apa-apa nak tanya??"

then everyone was shaking their head.. then she said, "kalau tak ada apa-apa nak tanya.. saya ada apa-apa kerja untuk kamu.."

i was like.. =.=" does she expect us to laugh ??? =.="""

and then! she gave us karangan! cerita somemore! wtheck! where got SPM cerita wan.. anyway.. she asked to do the karangan TIDAK MELEBIHI daripada 360 patah perkataan.. then we were like, cikgu.. ialah MELEBIHI 350 patah perkataan.. then she said, "bukan.. ialah tidak melebihi.." then i say la, "cikgu.. bukan.. ialah MELEBIHI 350 patah perkataan.." then everyone was like agreeing with me.. and in the end, you know what she say?!

"ah.. suka kamu lah!"

we were like, wtheck...

enough of that stupid teacher...
*******************************************************

actually before that, we had PJ.. then i quickly change la.. but then, smartie pants Low, siewjin, puiyi, emily,vivian, yuenping all didnt change... all nerds.. wanna study.. dun wanna PJ.. so, fine LO... i was changed back to my school uniform.. ishh.. Stupid ppl.. change, and then nerd with them.. but i ended up flooding Yuenping's mind about my stuff.. hahahahahXD

during Sejarah.. stupid Siewjin and Low keep wanna pull my skirt up.. i dunno what's wrong with them.. stupid ppl.. and then start harassing me! gosh! prefects harassing me in and out.. T.T what happen to "JANGAN MEMBULI?!" especially siewjin.. stupid baobei.. i was like, screaming and stuff.. but they still continue.. SO CHAM OKAYH!!!! T.T no one help me.. i was like,

"STOP LARHH... T.T dont harass me.. dont rape me! i still got my mother and father to take care!! dont!! pls..!! dont!!!"

then the whole class started laughing.. hahahahahahhahXDD

and then and then, we had IP.. free period.. so, Puan Rohana came in, and asked if we wanna learn a few easy tips for add maths.. of course we wanted.. so, she showed us.. and wow. it was really easy.. to find the inverse function.. so cool man.. just in seconds can find ady.. so she promised us.. each time she come to our class, she would show tell us another secret.. so yeah.. cant wait =)


during English.. *ahem* yeah.. the whole class were bloody annoyed with me.. hahahXD and teacher was like, "can someone send her to the sickbay?"

ya ya.., i need STATECOMP members!! i mean, MEMBER.. not plural pls.. hahahhaXD she said that cause i started crapping.. and mixing up Ajitpal's name and Fun Kit Yung's name.. i was like,

"once upon a time, where the skies are blue, and where the fields are green.. there were 3 good friends.. name A, the second one, Jit, and the third one is Pal.. A, jit, and Pal go to the market together.. and then, there, they saw their 3 enemy which are Fun, Kit, and Yung.. then Jit and Kit started fighting.. and then, in the end, Kit came into A and Pal's group, and vice versa.. so, they ended up with a group name A,Kit, Pal and Fun Jit Yung.. after that.. . .. . .. .. . . . . *you dun wanna know what i crap.. its super long that it lasted for a period..*

then, after that story, i started ANOTHER story.. god knows when i'll stop.. so, i was like ,"there's one day.. a farmer, who went to the farm.. and rare lambs, cows, chickens and goats.. and then, the chicken was use to roast and became Siew Kai.. a.k.a siewjin.. *cause Fun Kit Yung keep calling her siew kai.. siew pau siew this.. and siew that.. * and yeah.. i didnt stop crapping..

the worst thing was, i was crapping while hugging my Darlingling.. then everyone was like, "Lesbian errrr......" i was so sleepy and crazy, so i went to them, "SO?! cannot issit?! got problem issit???" then i ask Low, "Low low.. would you be minee???" then she took out the paper from her pencil box saying, "whatever.."


and i was laughing like shit.. you may ask, how teacher tolerate this, well.. she was doing aural with other groups.. so, after all those great great inside out great grandmother stories, i started saying,

"I am a purple dinosaur.. I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur.."

non stop.. and Aaron was like, sandra.. are you like okay?? then Fun Kit Yung was like, "OBVIOUSLY she's not.." then teacher heard.. then she was like, "ohmygod.. someone send her to the sickbay.." cause most of the ppl.. were like thinking, how long i can say it.. so, after 10 minutes, they were like,.."she's gonna stop.."

well, 40 minutes passed, and i still havent stop.. so they were like, worried?? after school end, i still didnt stop.. even when i go to the toilet to wash my hands, i still didnt stop.. so, ppl who are not from my class were like staring at me.. then, suddenly one of the cubical toilet door flew open, "CAN YOU STOP IT?!" hahahahahhaXD then i started laughing.. it was vivian with her braces! hahahahahahaXD

then, after that, i still didnt stop.. then, Yuenping followed me.. "She is a purple dinosaur.. she is a purple dinosaur.." then, we went to the skylite.. the juniors were like asking Low, "she ok or not?? what happen to her??" then niren was like, "WHO started with the purple dinosaur.. tell me where is their house.. i'm gonna kill them.."

after that, i STILL didnt stop.. we staybacked for volleyball, so, Low and I went to makan at the condo.. then after 50 minutes of saying I AM A PURPLE DINOSAUR.. i still didnt stop.. then Low was like begging me to stop.. then, on the way to condo, a bunch of juniors were passing by.. including vyvyan.. tricia, and jasmine.. all of them.. then i was still purple dinosauring.. so, from far.. they were waving.. i didnt give them any facial expression. so when they passed me, all of them say hi.. but then, all i say was,

I AM A PURPLE DINOSAUR..

then all of them started laughing.. after an hour, Low did a countdown for me.. she ask me to stop.. fine.. to satisfy her, i did.. after 60 freaking minutes.. then she was like yay! its 2pm ady.. you can stop.. then i was like, okai!

then i started going, "Barney! Barney! Barney! Barney! Barney! Barney! Barney!" she was like, sandraaaaaaaa T.T plsssss..

fine fine.. i stopped at lastttt.. for YOUR sake, then when we eat, we were talking about our stuff.. family and stuff.. cool.. first time i eat ONLY with my Darlingling..

wait wait! you knw why i call Low Low darlingling??
cause darling is for another person..
bao bei is for another person,
then Baby also for another person.. t
hen zhikitai baby is also for another person.. muahahahhaXDD

ahahaXD back to the topic.. went back to school.. talked to Niren.. and he was making lame jokes.. =.=" but i was telling him about our BM teacher.. he was like, "tomorrow you wont be seeing your BM teacher.. i will be the teacher.. hahahahahXD" swt.. but then i was so happy cause got volleyball practice.. AT LAST!! but then, omg.. it started raining heavily..

VERY HEAVY.. T.T

the first thing i was worry about was, "SHIT.. its raining so heavily.. is siewjinz gonna be ookayy?? sure fall sick again.."

second thing was, volleyball practice was cancelled.. GREATTTT... what are we gonna do from 3pm till 4?? so, Low, Val and I went to School Cafe and did our homework.. and along the way, the form 5's were asking where we were going.. then we say.. go do our homework.. then they were like,"whoah! so rajin.." then i say la, "SPM ARH! studyyy laaa..... . . ." then they say, "dun wan." the next thing we knew, they were walking at the back of us.. ahahhahahahahaXDD

so, yeah.. that was practically my day.

ps: STUPID SH! didnt come to school! ishhh!!!!

pps: puiyi, mac hine.. ahahahhaXD

ppps: 9121522521, darling!

pppps: stupid bao bei siewjin!

ppppps: Low low! my darlingling.. when's our next date??? hahahahahahahXDD

pppppps: vivian, you look damn cute with braces.. hahahahaXD

No comments: