Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 13, 2009

Four Lettered Word.

The four lettered word,
which made him like this.
which changed him.
which is,
LOVE.
***
can.. we dont talk about today?

There's nothing to talk about also.. cause, the whole day, i was expressionLESS.

everyone was shocked. and even the guys in my class who normally closes their ears, preparing for me to scream in their ears were surprised that i didnt. suddenly, so many ppl started saying I LOVE YOU, SANDRA as it was valentines and also cause they were like so worried what happened to me. including xin yi, saying that she couldnt tell me that she love me tomorrow, so she wanted to spread the love to me today. i was like, saying ok. without any expression AGAIN. zunzen made jokes and she laughed herself.. and she when,"shit.. okayy.. it wasnt funny.." cause i didnt laugh at all. and everything is just so akward.

and i also want to thank everyone who asked if i was okay. especially the juniors i love dearly which are niren, jarrett and melvin. who take the trouble, to hike up ALL THE WAY TO 4th Floor, JUST to ask if i was okay. i dont even know how they knew it.

niren said he saw me with the damn sad face with puiyi patting on my back, so when he told jarrett, the whole gang came up to ask if i was okay.

i was in the toilet, washing my bloody-sad, sticky-cause-of-tears-all-around face when that happened and puiyi came running in and say, "sandra!! jarrett is waiting for you outside! faster!" being blur, i was like, "wha-aat??" then when i went out, the juniors were outside and i went,"er.. yah??" and they just said," we just want to ask you if u were okay.."

and by all means, i was like o.o

i really appreciate them. you guys are seriously very sweet. i know you guys care about me a lot.. i know you guys got my back whenever i'm sad and will call the whole gang to bash whoever who made me sad. you guys always support me till the world's end and i just want you guys to know that I will do that for you guys too. =)

and also, my friends.. who cared about me.. who bugs me with questions like,

"are you okay?"
"what happen to you?"
"you ok or not??"
"what's wrong??"

and i hate ppl who made conclusions like,

"your boyfriend left you arh??"
"putus cinta arh??"

=.=" wtheck, I was busy wiping my tears if not, i would have use the hand and slap you.

enough.

I dont wanna talk about it anymore.
I dont wanna remind myself about it anymore.
it sucks.

**************************************************

one more thing, i dreamed about her everyday.
she's haunting my dreams these few nights.
I'm telling myself to face the fact,
that i couldnt lose her.

No comments: