Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 6, 2009

My Eddie Murphy =D

4th FEBRUARY 2009,

TO MY BELOVED TALL JUNIOR,

I wanna wish you, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...

EVENTHOUGH,
you called me stupid, blind, AND short ALL IN one day..

EVENTHOUGH,
you've been blaming me for everything about posting THINGS up,

EVENTHOUGH,
you have once doubt me if i am a lesbian,

EVENTHOUGH,
you make fun of me all the time,

EVENTHOUGH,
you tease me all the time...........

EVENTHOUGH,
you think i dont care about you cause you think all i care is MELVIN, MELVIN AND MELVIN,

EVENTHOUGH,
you scold me all the time..

EVENTHOUGH,
you made me cry once last year..

EVENTHOUGH,
you hurt me before..

and most importantly,

EVENTHOUGH YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY..

its O-KAYY... *swallows saliva* cause, the matter is.. that... was the past.. because, all i know.. you've been one of my best juniors.. and of course, the TALLEST junior i have.. other than the teasing and everything.. you've helped me a lot.. and i appreciate it.. you helped me in many different ways, including bugging melvin why he was ignoring me last time, and letting me share my problems with you and also, lending your precious ears to me.. =)

so, this is a post specially for you.. sorry for the late post.. but you KNOW i didnt forget your birthday.. because i WISHED YOU THREE FREAKING TIMES... in the middle of the night, early in the morning, and also during your JUNIOR recesss.... and also, i GAVE you a present today.. which you say, its EXPIRED and scared the shit out of me... ... but.. yeah.. other than THAT, i still love youu =D




my chance to post your "cool" pictures =D



and cooler picturesss...
you are a ONE FREAKING TALL GUY who needs to bend like THAT to look out the window.. ahahahhahXD
i know you LOVE your friends...
but...
butt......
buttttttttttttttttttttttt...........................



I KNOW YOU LOVE ME MORE!!!!!!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,
NIREN KUMARRRR!!!
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: