Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 27, 2009

Barney AGAIN.

pui yi. says:
purplehh dinasor! =D

pui yi. says:
go read today's the sun

pui yi. says:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/travel/article836733.ece

go read ppl.. its stupid though.

************************************
daniel says:
ur not a dinosaur la

***********************************
oh.. and thanks, sheau hwa and zunzen for dedicating this evil song to me.. thanks for wasting you time to compose this song to me when you're bored during sejarah.. when the TEACHER IS TEACHING... . .. . . >.<

in case you cant read, it says..

sheau hwa's version: Barney is a dinosaur that's SF. he harassed a woman and gets himself cas***ted.. <--- i dunno what does this mean.. sorry.. too innocent.. according to zunzen.. its the pervert version of Barney's theme song..

zunzen's version of "I LOVE YOU" song..

I love you, you love me,

lets all go kill Barney, <-- should put "lets all go and kill Barney"

with a shotgun on his head,

Barney's on the floor,

NO MORE purple dinoSOUR.. hahahahhaXD

Dedicated, of course,

to ME.

*********************************************

and Tien Soong was disturbing with the stupid purple dinosaur.. then Siewjin was also disturbing me with "I am a purple dinosaur.. I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur..I am a purple dinosaur.."

then you know la.. mood tak baik.. i was like, "SHUT UP LARH! what purple dinosaur!? not such thing okayh! so childish.. ..

then the whole class started laughing.. wtheckkk.. fine. pfftttt...

ps: siew pau.. you guys make a good pair in teasing ppl... >.< color="#ff0000" size="5"> DID NOT JUST say that..

No comments: