Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 13, 2009

Wondering.

the clock striked twelve.
indicating that i should be sleeping by now.

too bad, havent finish my Add maths yet,
going to do it now.

4 betaians, are we having PJ tomorrow??

okay, that was a random question to ask at 12 midnight.

***********************************************

I'm suppose to be happy about it, you know.
but I'm not.
I feel so bad.
really bad.
its gonna be more than two weeks.
15 days, to be exact.

I.. .. . .. dunno how to tell.. ..
*sigh*
It's gonna hurt.
a lot.

its more than 30000 km away,
in another continent.
*sigh*

*************************************************

"just forgive her.."
"just forgive her.."
"just forgive her.."

I heard this three words for dunno how many freaking times today. i mean, yesterday.. past 12 ady. so, yeah.

the feeling,
was sucky.

*sigh*

chaoz, wanna do my add maths..

btw, i JUST knew alex is going to Australia for 6 years to continue his dreams to be a vet. and he says he wont be staying in Malaysia anymore. he wants to stay there. which makes my life, suckier.

by the time he finishes his two degrees, not DOUBLE.. must take it one by one.. so, yeah.. 6 years.. i will be finishing one degree, and my elder brother, on the other hand, might be married already.

6 years, 16+6, 22?

how would my life be when i'm 22?
will i meet ppl who i can trust by then?

I'm still wondering.

and wondering,

and wondering.

No comments: