Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

School Pictures on 10 Feb 2009 =D

viv, what's with that facee?? i know you're angry cause zhengkang didnt recognize you!! hahahhahaXDD


Jo ee and Yuenping =D


my bao bei and Low =D and CHU! ahahahhaXD



see how hardworking they are?? hahahaXD except puiyi.. day and night, just keep talking to Eugene only..

whoah! vivian! chill!!! hahahaXDthe three SMART musketeers =D
the "girls" in my class =D
muahahahahXD SPOT SOME FAT ALIEN! a.k.a Keanloonggg!! a picture taken from MY classs.. he is like sitting a position that i can seee.. which is sometimes, ANNOYING!

"i TELL YOU ARRRR... STOP CALLING ME SHORT!!!"
the PERSON who always call me short and stupid.. and I..


" you BETTER TAKE CARE OF MY CAMERA!"
Jarrett and I =DDDDDDDDDDDDD lots of love =DDDD

UBS meetinggg...
chengken emo! hahahahXD

stupid juniors! gossiping about meee.. >.<
Dilleh and mwah! =D

a random picture of Marc..
hahahhaXD i JUST LOVE GAIK XUANG! her look is always blur! hahahahaXD

its some stupid things they did which was plucking out flowers and arrange them.. =.="

puiyi! SMILE WHAT SMILE! very nice to smile issit?!

fuyhhhh! look at Low's hairrrr!!! GAYA BETULLLL! she should go contact some Pantene or Sunsilk company for some advertisment thingyyy.. hahaXD

my one and only one quiet but noisy fwend =D

kesian the cheerleaders mannn... ..

oh! new QMs in action! =DDDD
random pic of.. .. form 4 maclay ppl.. hahaXD

cheerleaders in action!

woohooo!! i'm TELLING you, i'm the TALLEST! muahahaXD
awwwww.. i love this picture =D emily, me, puiyi and Low low =D
high jump for the maclay-ianssss =D


crazy juniors! hahahahhahahaXDDDD
ugh! i was taking Ihmran's picture, and keanloong thinks i wanna take.. NEVERMINDDDD... ugh!

he was arguing with the ice cream man! hahahahahhaXDD
er, derrick, you look exactly like some old auntie in some wet morning market.. except, you're in green..

debateeeee!!!!

my... my.. father and also, auntie-in-law =D hahaXD complicated relationship..

ewh, DERRICK!!!! DONT DO THAT TO MY GOR!!!! ewhhhhhhhhh!!!! he's TAKEN ady okayh!
awwww.. jiajun emo!!! hahahhahaXD

my loyal junior, jia jun =D
XIAU WEI! my trusted one.. =D


some fatty buying ice cream.. muahahaXD

you know, derrick, you dont have to show me your SMALL fist..

No comments: