Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 20, 2009

Blame it on the weather. =(

owh. bloody pain. T.T

today, the whole day, i was like a dead fish.. talking crap everyday.. but i was like so lifeless man.. everything was so dead for me.. i was talking like some dead crab.. but with a little sacarsm here and there with funny stuff.. try to be funny, but i was not in a mood today.

only during Sej i managed to make everyone laugh.. but.. it wasnt a good thing.. >.<
of course, sandra, would DEFINITELY SCREAM HER HEAD OFF.. and zoomed, he ran off.. and the the whole class when quiet for a sec and looked at me.. everyone saw some shadow or something like that.. but didnt see his face.. then teacher was like, "siapa tu?" then i just act stupid.. saying that i cant see.. then asked Michelle and Steffi they all.. and they said Chew Andy..

Teacher went out.. and omg..T.T she brought him back.. and he was like, want to kill me like that.. i was just pretending to read my sejarah book.. then she questioned him, "kenapa kamu sembunyi di bawah meja sandra??? kenapa.. tidak sembunyi di bawah meja saya?! tak suka saya ke?? suka sandra sahaja??" then the whole class was like.. omg.. wthell... then she said,"kamu sembunyi kat bawah meja saya sekarang.." then the whole sejarah period, he was sitting beside teacher's table.. glaring at me when he have a chance.. all i can say was sorry..>.<

what do you expect me to react?? hello.. its SUDDENLY guy by your leg.. like WTH.. so, after that incident.. school was over.. and i went to the sickbay.. i wasnt really feeling well already.. and i was darn sleepy.. meeting was suppose to start at 1pm but i went there at 12.30pm.. straight away after school, without lunch, and sleep in the sickbay.. not really sleeping though.. just shutting my eyes while they have the pre-meeting.. and i was evesdropping cause suddenly, i will wake up and give comments..

at about 12.45pm, they started the meeting.. and yada yada.. at 1 something, everyone chaoz.. and i was like, wthell.. and you ask me to stayback till 3pm.. T.T and my head was freaking pain.. so, i scolded weigin larr.. you ask me to stayback until 3pm.. and now you say we can go?? so, after that, to satisfy me, only kahwai, karman, cat, weigin and I continued the meeting.. after that, they were talking about games.. and i cannot tahan.. my head was damn pain..so, i was lying on the floor, sleeping.. i didnt god damn care how dirty the floor was.. i was dying.. but i was listening to what they were talking about.. then after we discuss discuss..

nothing to discuss ady.. and it was 2.20pm only.. then they want to have training.. fine, i thought..i would just rest or something.. i was lazy to go down and call my mom to pick me up just 40 minutes earlier.. cause by the time i go down, its like 10 minutes, then, i call her, and she will take 10 minutes to come out.. and 20 minutes to get to school.. so, isnt that 40 minutes already??

so, yeah.. they were having training, and i didnt bother to do anything.. my head was so freaking pain.. so, i just continue to sleep.. before i sleep, i was like, "wake me up at 3pm.." whoah.. sleep sleep sleep.. no one woke me up.. so, i just wanted to check the time.. 3.05pm.. i JUMPED out of bed.. like wthell?! "why no one woke me up wan?!" and ouch, my headache got worst.

so, i ran and jumped down 4 flight of steps.. ran out to school, when i saw my car, whoaaa~ its like i saw the light of heaven.. at last, i get to go home, i thought.. and whoaa~~ =.= the driver is not there.. its like i saw the light of hell.. T.T

Avanza. Alex, i thought.. so yeah.. i need to go out.. and put my bag.. and run in.. and look for him..T.T and god knows how bloody big is the school.. ask this person, say he was there just now.. then ask that person, say he was here just now.. all also just now.. no one knows where is he.. and at last, he was in bilik serba.. i saw him through the windows.. and i was like, "ALEX CHEAH! GET YOUR ASS OUT RIGHT NOW!" then he was like, "okok..." then when he got out, i was complaining about my headache.. yada yada.. and bla bla..

then, he brought me to have lunch after knowing i havent eat.. and then, he was like,"dun go for tuition.. just give mommy the look that you're giving me.. and then, dun go.." i was like,"see first.." then.. when i got home.. i feel like banging my head on the wall.. it was so damn pain..

and then while i was closing my eyes.. i heard all the commotions causing by my mom.. asking my maid to make porridge larr.. change my curtain cause it was too bright.. on the aircon for me.. massage for me and stuff.. .. then seeing me like a dead fish, she called my teacher and told me i wasnt going for tuition.. i'm not that type who likes to skip tuition though.. so.. yeah. no choice.. my head was freaking pain..

and its thinking of stupid things.. which made it worst..T.T... i've been sleeping for freaking 5 hours.. not exactly sleeping.. better to say, TRYING TO SLEEP.. nightmares all over.. T.T and then, about 5 or 6 something, i woke up for awhile.. no more headache! yay! so, i just sleep again.. to rest a bit more.. but when i woke up.. OUCH! the headache got worse.. T.T and great.. i feel cold, but i'm hot.. so, what does it freaking means?? i'm having fever.. T.T

and tomorrow's sports day.

fever.
headache.
sports day.

hmm.. sucky feeling. what a great combination. equals?

can die.

i need you.
i bet resting on your shoulders cure every single sickness in me.

No comments: