Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Being some quiet freak.

so, the story goes like this, yesterday, after a shitty time of tuition, stucked with some annoying ppl, which is , according to SOMEONE, the name-sounds-great-guy a.k.a DARK LORD.. was there, SO DAMN ANNOYING! imagine, EVERYTIME i look to my right to look at emily, i can see from the corner of my eye that he is looking at me.. ughhhh!!! he is SO annoying, until i have to pretendd to talk to my phone when he was standing beside me, cause i dunno wtheck is he crapping to me all the time,

anyway, after tuition, my whole family have to rush to some open house.. WHICH I DIDNT WANNA GO! because its like at DAMANSARA T.T and i was SO DARN TIRED, and my stomach was like SO DAMN PAIN.. and i have to like, change IN THE CAR! and guess whaat?? i look like SOMEKIND OF CHINESE NEW YEAR NERD FROM MARS! ughhhhhhhh!!!!!

and to make things worst, we travelled 1 and the half hour to that place.. because they gave us the wrong address!! i could have use that FREAKING TIME to do my FREAKING HOMEWORK! i was like so frustrated, bertambah dengan perut aku yang sakit sampai aku tidak kenal ibu ku...

and to ADD ON the frustrated-nessssss, my BROTHERS are like SUPER LAME!!!!

alex: I am an aerooooplaneeee~~~ I am an aeroplane~~ i flyyyy~~ i flyyy~~~

william: you are an aeroplane, then i am a helicopterrr~~~ i am a helicopter~~ *makes the helicopter sound*...

OHMYGOD!!! they were like so lame and i was like shouting at them ady.. "OHMYGOD! can you guys like be MORE mature??? HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS?!?!?! one elder than me 4 years, the other one elder than me 8 years.. wthell mannn.."

and they were like, "aww.." asking me to chill.. i dunno like WHY they were SO LAME~!!! gosh..T.T but you know whaat?? i think they are just trying to cheer me up, seeing me like THAT yesterday. i think whichever human can sense my uneasyy feelingsss.. and of course.. i have to thank alex for typing out the stuff for me..

i was like, thankyou!!! you know i love youu!! and all he replied was, "shutup larh! =.=" anyway... these are some pics... of yesterday's thingy..


the fireworks..





the lion dance...



i TOLD you i look like so chinese new year nerd from Mars! or Jupiter!
****************************************************************
after i came back, something happen again.. and my mood was pulled down for the 3rd time.. so yeah.. in school, things went wrong for me, then in tuition, and now, at home...
so, the next day, when i went to school, which is today... i came to school, like a somekind of half dead organism.. and all i heard from ppl is,
puiyi: what happen to you??
sheau hwa: why you suddenly like this wan??
Low: oi, you ok or nott??
Andreana: Sandra, what happen to youu?? why you look so angry wan??
yuenping: what happen?? *she asked "what happen?" for 3 times in 30 minutes.. its like, she was asking every ten minutes..
zunzen to yuenping: what happen to sandra??
so yeah, u know why they asked?? cause i practically, was SO QUIET the the whole day.. and i realised the class is DEAD quiet when i'm not talkingg..
i was reallllyyy quiet that it really scared yuenping.. and keanloong didnt even dare to come near me, afraid he would get another scolding from me.. but i started to just talking to yuenping only.. cause like she is the nearest to me, and yeah.. i want her opinion.. *sigh*
************************************************************
i started crapping during add maths.. i started mumbling about life, and god and stuff.. and jo ee was like.. looking at me, like i'm somekind of alien.. and started laughing laughing laughing, and blamed me for not letting her write, JUST because she is laughing, she cannot write.. =.= what kind of crap... =.=
conclusion: I just a whole of quiet crap today.
*************************************************************
hey, listen to me, why are you feeling guilty for?? if you do, should i feel guilty too?? cause ur frens are disturbing you about me.. so, should i?? your condition is much worst than me okayh.. at least, my friends dont tease me day and night, and every second in school.. .. at least, they know where's the limit.. .. *sigh*
I started loving you before I knew even half the reason why i should.. imagine how much I love you now..
**************************************************************
I dont know what to do,
she's not a b**** to me,
eventhough everyone is trying to emphasize how she acts,
but,
no.. i kind of trust her..
but somehow,
i have a not-right- feeling inside me,
bothering me,
everyday,
every hour,
every minute,
every second..
i hope I'm just wrong,
and
I'm too stupid to think things like this.
-if i were a boy..-


No comments: