Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back to RECTANGLE one.

Everything went perfectly today.
I came to school, with a huge smile on my face.. then, puiyi and I started reminding each other about the Pink Panther 2 show. and we had great laughs. Everyone laughed like no one's business, the class gets annoyed as usual. Everything went perfectly right.. just how the way I imagined it would be.. all o fus had loads of fun talking about yesterday.

until........... ...........

something hit my mind during recess. Yuen Ping keep asking me to go to the toilet cause it was obvious my eyes were watery. The tears were made out of anger and dissapointment of both parties.


enough.

I dont wanna talk about it anymore..






***




okay, i figured its useless.
yes, I felt like punching people.
yes, I felt dissapointed somehow.
yes, I felt SOMETHING.
i dont think you would understand what I'm feeling.
*sigh* well, its okay.
cause the main thing is, I cant stand getting angry with you.


*******************************************

*sigh* who do I trust NOW??
I find no one.


*******************************************

fine.

i figured, its fine.
instead of posting some stupid emo posts that bothers some of you. hmm, i brought my camera to school today because my beloved juniors wanted to borrow my camera for some aural stuff.. so, I'll just post some HAPPY PICTURES that we took before the thing struck me. well, maybe after too. cause i wanted to distract myself from thinking about things that will make me angry..

well, i think i will post the pictures later..












got to go..











bye.











btw, thanks yuenping. =)

No comments: