Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 15, 2009

St. John duty

I'm so upset... T.T

my Yamaha piano exam is around 8 June till 12 June.. but i'm gone on the 3rd till 17th.. in other words, I cant take my exam.. *sigh* the whole bunch of crazy piano classmates are taking the exam in June, means, in OTHER words,


I'll be left alone.. T.T

*sigh* why must Yamaha's piano exam held in June.. .. unlike ABRSM.. but.. i'm also not sure when is my ABRSM board piano exam.. hopefully its not in the mid year holidays also.. if not,

I'm dead.

I'm still upset..

still upset..

and upset...

*sigh* screw the sadness.. i'll talk about today's duty.. its stupid.. my brother woke up at5.25am today.. because he had to rush to the airport to go back to australia.. so, yeah.. i was SO DARN SLEEPY....
picture of the day... =D to zk, this is the so-called VERY SUPER HOT GUY who wears headgear.. hahahaXD

the stationnnnnn~~the veli semangat-ed punya orang..

run! humans! run!!!

some of them are stupid.. cause they purposely take the water.. and i repeat, PURPOSELY splash the water on my beautiful head! i was like, wth! Fish mannn... Low was also o.o

and some of them, even worst..

came to us.. and say..

"do you guys have anything to clean my SHOE???"

we were like, er.. no?? and Low was like telling me.. we clean WOUNDS.. not SHOE.. do we look like shoe cleanerss??

and then, while i was talking to Low.. and avoiding splashes from ppl, suddenly one of the participants turned back and shouted.."SANDRA! SANDRA!" and i turned.. it was derek.. i KNEW he would be there.. after duty, at the base, met Derek and his friends.. it was.. was.. was.. hell?? hahahahhahaXDDD crazy ppl.. teasing non stop.. guess they dunno how to differenciate genders..

after duty, i was SUPER hungry cause i didnt eat since yesterday afternoon.. but stupid keanloong didnt let me eat.. i was like.. T.T i was SO NOISY that they were really fed up of me.. and chengken, chengkuan and tabitha went with me to eat first...

i told them i could swallow a cow AND an elephant..

my food came, then.. chengkuan's food came.. but i purposely go and say to the others that its mine.. which means i eat like, two platess... so it shocked the shit out of the juniors, keanloong and chengken.. hahahahhaXDD

chengken: HARH?! crazy arh sandra?!

keanloong: OHMYGOD SANDRA!!! you are a GIRL you know!! you eat so much arh?!

jern wei: O.O OH.MY.GOD....

it was so stupid that they really believed that it was minee.. omg.. how can eat THAT MUCH LARH PLS!! after eating MY dish, i was already dying of full-ness.. so, these are the pictures we took =D i mean, I TOOK.. ;)

why so serious, chengken.. see your brother.. not like you at all.. hahahhaXD


you see?? they see girls until like THAT.. hahhahahaXDD all the state comp AC members.. aih.. hahahahahXDD so next time, during competition.. just put a hot girl in front.. then they will lose focus ady.. ahhahahhahXDDDD NOLA! joking laa. they were watching kungfu dunk.. hahahahahaXDD


everyone say i was crazy.. but i dun careee.. my doggie wearing the shirt =D



fuyh! keanloong.. i KNOW YOU WANT THIS PICTURE.. ahhh.. take la take la =DD




awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............. so cute until i have been hokding it the whole day.. the juniors also went like.. aih.. you crazy adyyy... hahahahXDD
talking so seriously to tabithaaa...

cheng kuan wanted to destroy my doggie with the knife.. i'm gonna slaughter his butt if he does..
btw, i'm not upset anymore =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh..... kean loong naughty ah....