Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 12, 2009

crazy juniors

well, after the EST period, i realised that MANY PPL visits my blog including CHU TAT TSUN! if you are reading this, dun give me that disgusted look..

okay, so continue.. after EST, we had add maths., it was okay larrr.. nothing to talk about it.. then, we had Physics.. OMG.. i tell you, physics lab is on the second floor, our class, is all the way on fourth floor.. and i cant count the number of times i hike up and down because i forgot like, first, my file, then, my paper, after that, my notes.. and then i realise i lost my file, so, i ran to the bookshop with vivian all the way to ground floor and then back to 2nd floor.. i dunno how many calories i burnt.. and in the lab, while everyone is done with all their files and stuff, i pulak kat sana kelam-kabut.. then when teacher is teaching also, i was busy doing my file.. T.T

so, after school, i thanked god.. cause finally my hands can rest.. so, sheau hwa and I went and eat outside our school.. crapped about our future.. further studies and bla bla bla.. she said she cant imagine what i will be when i grow up.. i was like, wth... whaddaya mean??? hahaXD

after lunch, we went back to school, see the Prouse house members high jump.. and i was enjoying talking to my super tall junior.. and abandoned sheau hwa.. hahaXD i was asking him for advice to high jump.. he told me to do this and that.. so, i was like, err.. okayyy.. i try...

so, when it was my turn, i was so pressurized.. cause like, all my juniors were like cheering for me.. i was like, wth... ... stop ittt.. T.T niren came to me and say, " if you can jump over, you owe me a big time, if you cannot, I'LL KILL YOU!" i was like, T.T wth,.... ... the first time, i couldnt jump over.. and i was like covering my face from niren.. and he was like, "YOU DIDNT USE MY METHOD! why you dive in?!" i was like OH KAY LARH! CHILL CAN OR NOT?! told you i cannot jump ady righttt?? ishhh.... keanloong was like, "what are you doinggg??? hahahah" i was like.. DOUBLE T.T...

so, the second time i jump, i didnt jump over also, but i was when i landed on that big green mattress, i was laughing my head off.. because i landed straight on my face.. which made my spoilt my specs.. but i kept laughing.. then keanloong was like, "yerh, why are you laughing? what so funny??" then niren said, "you so happy you cannot jump over issit??"

then i was like "I duno why i'm laughing.. it was just so funny.. hahahahahahah!~~~~XD" everyone was like zzzzzz... then, during lontar peluru, i was like hypering with syara.. and.. we were.. .. CRAZY.. .. actually, SHE was crazy.. hahahaXD we were like against sheau hwa..

and when i do the lontar peluru, it's like, another 1cm, i can get more marks ady.. then, sheau hwa said..

sheauhwa: imagine you throw at the person you hate.. throw harder..
me: *looks at her blankly* er.. i dun think i hate anyone now.. i cant find a person that i hate right now.. love got la.. you ma.. but then, tak sanggup worr..
sheauhwa: zzz.. wthellllllll..................... =.="

hahahaXD

after sukantara, i went back with my dear junior, niren and talked with him outside the school while waiting for my mom.. and.. just read it.. i was laughing like shit the whole time.. cause the juniors were super lame can die.. but they're damn funny at the same time.. hahahahahaXDD

we were talking about the japanese girl who came to our school.. and then, i was scolding niren in japanese for fun.. and then, he dunno how to scold me back.. and..

melvin soo: scold her in tamil
niren: !@#$%^&*()
me: ??????? wtheck was that?!
niren: nothing!
meng fai: eh... she's damn short larh..
niren: eh! what you saying!? RESPECT YOUR SENIOR OKAYH!
mengfai: do i look like i caree???
niren: *looks at me* u see?? too much right, this junior??
me: RESPECT YOUR SENIOR??? YOU ASK PPL TO RESPECT AND YOU?! you just scolded me in TAMIL OKAYH!
niren: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt.........................
me: what you said?!
niren: i just said.. go away.................................. ..........
me: fine.. i go away..
niren: .....................................pig.
me: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?!?!?!?!? *turns back and stared at him fiercely*

*turns away, and singing some kind of happy song, turns back, my expression didnt change.. still staring at him.. then he quickly turn away again.. looks at me again, moves, and my eyes followed him*

niren: you really good at staring at ppl arh..

i didnt answer him, and he replied..

niren: your eyes like grandfather clock arh..
me: !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*() wtheckkk!!!

lame ppl talking to me.. i mean, sent me offline msgs.. :-

niren_lampard8@hotmail.com sent 2/12/2009 3:39 AM:
so i won't be able to read ur blog

niren_lampard8@hotmail.com sent 2/12/2009 3:39 AM:
and don't dare to post about me on ur blog

niren_lampard8@hotmail.com sent 2/12/2009 3:39 AM:
later i'll kill u

niren_lampard8@hotmail.com sent 2/12/2009 3:39 AM:
nolah i don't kill seniors

niren_lampard8@hotmail.com sent 2/12/2009 3:40 AM:
I shoot them instead(i mean to the bad one's lik u)not the good 1


err.. fyi niren, i JUST posted about you.. and you already said you will kill me this afternoon, but you didnt.. you know why??? cause you love ur senior too much.. muahahahahahaXDD

*****************************************************

okayh.. PPL HAVE TO STOP calling me sandwa, or santwaaa.. or san-da-ra, or santa or whatever shit.. my name, is SANDRA.. its, san-dra.. 6 letters, two syllable.. start with the letter S-->A -->N-->D-->R-->A... clear enoughieee??



dun ask or confront me.

No comments: