Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mulakan kehidupan.

Today, in school, somehow, i dunno why, i started crapping when sheau hwa's crap annoy me.. so, i crapped without using my brains.. had addmaths.. and then EST.. first period went to the library.. second perioud, went to comp lab again.. but this time i didnt blog.. cause cause.. i was busy showing Low and siewjin my pictures in my pendrive..

after that, during recess, stupid keanloong was in the process of making zunzen and I having heart attack.. high possibilities, that we will die very soon.. stupid la.. zunzen.., the keanloong say, the bottle.. everyone buy then then ppl think wrongly.. hahahahhaXDD stupid ass...

after that, had physics.. and siewjin was saved by her SUPERMAN.. *looks far away..* her hero... so damn romantic man.. aih.. to siewjin, our language.. its so.. so.. so "intestine big"... hahahhahahahhaXDD

and then, during sivik.. it was really stupid.. teacher said,

"orang kataa.. kita akan mula kehidupan HANYA selepas kahwin dan sebenarnya, apabila kita lahir sahaja, kita ada je pasangan kita.."

me: cikgu, kalau yang gay atau lesbian?? *whole class laughs*
teacher: itu.. la.. dia sendiri yang pilih.. tapi masalahnya.. jika homosexual, tak boleh ada anak! and he started going a bit dirty..

*everyone goes wthell..*

teacher: saya tak tahu.. kerana saya belum kahwin lagi..
me: harh?! cikgu! then cikgu belum mulakan kehidupan lagi?!

*whole class laughs again and he stared at me.. * muahahahXD

me: cikgu.. then bila cikgu nak mulakan kehidupan leh??

*everyone laughs.. and he gave me a second stare..* nolaa.. it wasnt those serious stare.. it was like.. more like a stare that i give to siewjin when she seduce me... hahahahahahhahXDDD

*************************************************

me: yuenping.. you know, you havent start your life yet..
yp: YOU ALSO WERT!
me: er.. no! who say so.. i started already! muahahhahahahaXDD
yp: *glares* stupid ass..

*************************************************

back to sivik,

teacher: siapa sudah umur 16 tahun?? sebenarnya, mengikut undang-undang, kamu sudah boleh kahwin.. TETAPI, jika kamu seperti umur 15 tahun 8 bulan, dan telah membuat "sesuatu" dengan pak wa yang berumur 20, dan kamu rasa tak puas hati.. kamu boleh repot polis dan boleh dikira sebagai rogol...

siewjin: then cikgu, kalau.. kalau.. terbalik??
teacher: apa maksud kamu??
siewjin: kalau perempuan itu 20, dan lelaki itu umur 15?? boleh repot polis??

*whole class laughed like shit..*

i have to admit, eventhough how bad is my day, during Sivik, i can always laugh like heaven.. all these years, sivik has been my most hated subject.. but i'm beginning to like it.. cause it can kinda release everyone's stress.. especially with ENCIK FAUZAN! hahahahahaXD

******************************************************

when i got back, i got a shock of my life seeing that message.. siewjinz! u really scared the shit out of me, you know.. i was so.darn.worry.. gosh! i swear i can jump down from the building ady.. you BETTER take care man.. love ya!

No comments: