Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

sh, apa share share?!

la la la la~~
lack of art skills..

zunzen~~ someone thinking about you all the time.. i'm SO JEALOUS.. ahahahhahahaXD


sheau hwa darlingg.. i mean.. no.. darling is for another person.. i mean.. sheau hwa.. my personal b**** =) thanks for the cupcakes..
wait! i should have scold you! apa share share?! go die okayhhh!! like THAT laaa.. got NEW friends forget OLD friends already larrrrr.. hmph!
pfftttt...


=))))))))))))))))))))))))))) cant stop smiling =DDDDD
DARN CUTE rightt?? =)
ps: i just realised my blog counter.. is set on 24 November 2008 =P means since THAT time.. 4000 over ppl visited my blog =D


I turn my head to the east… I don’t see nobody by my side
I turn my head to the west… still nobody in sight
So I turn my head to the north, swallow that pill that they call pride
The old me is dead and gone, the new me will be alright

No comments: