Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'll Be There For You.

nah! zunzen! the lyrics that you were bugging me for.. hahaXD blek! dont tell me you dont remember arh!

Baby I'm out of ideas to make you smile,
Baby I don't know how to cheer you up by now,
But let me tell you that,

Even if you're sad,
Even if you're down,
I will be right there for you.

That, if you feel lost,
and there is no one there,
I will be right there for you.

Baby I know there's something on your mind right now,
I dont know what it is, but all i know
it's killing you right now.

It just hurts me
seeing you like this,
But all I know I'm there for you.

Please be happy,
and be hyper,
like there is no tomorrow.

It just makes me happy when you smile,
It just gives a feeling when you smile,

So, baby, smile for me.
Smile for me.

cause you know I'll be there,
and I'll be there,
for you.

sweet rightt?? nolarr.. joking.. hahahahaXD

No comments: