Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tears.

I hate it when guys shed tears.. it makes me feel so bad.. cause usually i reallllllyy dont know what to do.. >.<

guys feel afraid when girls cry..
but do you know, that..
girls are two times afraid when a guy cries..

it was a debate with Hao Cherng, and obviously i won..

*****************************************************

its okay, my dear..
cheer up =)
just imagine if i were you, and you were me..
and what will you say if i were you..
what will you say if i am sad..
what will you say if i'm crying..

yeah.. so, think about it..
do whatever you wanted me to do when i was down.
it's okayyyy =)

we all face problems,
so dont get too sad over it,
let time cure everything okayy??

=) smile =D

*hugs* brotha!

ps: i just realised that.. there's really MANY ppl who reads my blog.. because today, in class, everyone was talking about the Dragon lady post.. ahhahahahaXD

pps: i'm beginning to hate dares.. >.<>

and also, to ppl like emily, puiyi and vivian.. stop shouting dares right through my ears.. >.<>

No comments: