Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mwah Open House! =D

I held a Chinese New Year open house on 31st January 2009, like, so many humans and aliens came.. especially my brother's friends.. they were god-like.. drinking some 47% alcohol somekind of sapphire dry gin.. >.<



i didnt really take much picturessss.. cause cause i was toooo busyyyyyy... but i took some, like at nightttt.. about, 9 somethingg.. when most of them went back ady.. =) other than that, i grabbed the pictures from zunzen's blog =D so, enjoyyyy=DDD sorry for posting the pics so late.. i DONT have time.. ask ANY 4 beta-ians..



xuannggggg~~~

what the hell was she lookinggg at?? LOOK AT NIRO man! hahahahXD



the girl who alwayssss go "SANDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" and i will give her the =.= look..






5 hawtttt girls.. look at the NOT hot guy at the backkk.. hahahaXD




zunzen, xuanggg and I =D

zunzen, blur chengken and I =D

SO DAMN SAD!!! i'm NOT thereeee.. all the hot girlsss all there... where was i?? >.<




SS thambi!



to ppl who are in here, especially sheau hwa and adeline, sorry that i didnt really choi you guys.. sorry yeah?? eventhough you guys say its okay.. and nevermind.. but i felt reallllyy realllyyy REALLLYYYY badd.. sorry, peeps!



the SO DARN PRETTY zunzen,

the SO DARN stupid keanloong, and

the SO DARN HOT me.. hahaXD nolaaa. joking.. >.<>


salleh and xuangggg!!! =DDDDwhat's with that face, dil??? xuang and niro!!=D



oh! i love this part right hereeeeee~~~ hahahahahhahaXDDD truth or dare?? and zk chose DARE.. and he had to kiss SEXEH thambi's handd.. hahahhhahaXDD



xiau weii and I... stupid girll.. came when the party ALMOST end.. hahahaXD

same to you! yee jin!! so lateeee..=.=



awww.. jarretttttt and I... stupid chengnamm at the back.. spoil our picture onlyy.. >.<
somekind of human in white and I =D





my personal Thambilicious and I.. hahahhaXDD gonna miss youuuu!!!=DD hope the royal military college thing will have you be FITTER!!! ahahhahaXD





ugh! you HAVE to change your attitude.. hahahahhaahXDD RMC is a good school for you =D train kissing dogs! hahahaXD




at first, the picture, was really nice.. only zunzen and I.. but SUDDENLY.. some alien came joined in.. and THERE GOES our nice picture.. T.T nolaa.. jokingg =D





sorry for eating like a pig.. a RED PIG! a FAT RED PIG!




see?! sally kept eating eating eating.. eating on my bed somemore.. hahahahaXDD we were promoting my bedsheet.. hahahahXD




say CHEESEEEEE!!! =DDDD





HOTTIE and I =D



BEAUTY and I..




CUTIE and I =DD
one happeh famileh! nono.. its one happy SBU famileh! hahahhahaXD wait, my dog is not from SBU.. hahahhaXD



okayy.. that's all.. AT LAST!! i posted ALL THE PICTURESSSS... pfftttt... done BUG ME FOR PICTURES ANYMORE.. dun SAY MY BLOG HAS NO PICTURES.. cause the amount of pictures in my blog now can flood ur ass.. >.<


chaoz!

No comments: