Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crap. LOTS.

yesterday, was studying sejarah like until 2am? Coffee SERIOUSLY doesnt help me in anything.. it makes me sleepier.. haha.. why this year, i like cannot tahan until morning wan.. 2am, i also like dying ady.. last year.. i remember.. sheau hwa, Low and all of us study until like 4 or 5am also like nothing.. blardyyy hell laaaa... how to finish studying all the subjects like this??

i'm worry about Bio and Sejarah.. Bio, our teacher didnt even teach anything, cause there isnt any teacher =.=" Sejarah pulak.. okla.. but i suck in sejarah.. so its a different case..

i just notice something.. when i'm reading the sejarah textbook, it also test my BM mengesan kesalahan skills.. the sentences are like wrong in the textbook?? hahahahXDD exampleee...

"Epik ini juga menceritakan tentang pemerintahan, percintaan, kehidupan yang kekal abadi dan kesaktian.."

dei, sudah ada KAN, tak payah tentang larh.. its either bercerita tentang or menceritakan.. the author desperately need Cik Rahayu's help.. hahaXD

then today, pagi-pagi, while i was studying, suddenly got sms from keanloong.. i was like thinking, that fatttt pigg wake up so early wan mehh?? then later, he said zunzen ask me to go die cause i'm studying.. >.<

zunzen.. so evill laaa you.. ppl studying also ask ppl go die.. what kind of fwend la you.. ishh.. so heartbroken ady.. but i was askin KL, how zunzen know? then he say, zunzen is beside him.. then i remember.. sure chinese society meeting.. no WONDER he wake up so early laaaa.. hahahahhahaXDDD

then, halfway studying, my parents keep asking me to go out and eat.. go have a break.. i didnt want lo.. but they were like forcing me.. fine LO.. >.<

then, my parents were so funny.. cause i was like telling them Alex forcing me to study.. so that i will get into UM.. and study in local universities, so that my elder brother and him can stay in overseas longerr.. and yada yada yada.. then my dad was like, "whoah! he plan for you already arh??" hahahahhaXDD

sandra: gosh.. ur son arrr..
dad: why nott?? can wert.. then i buy you Fairlady to drive to college..
mom: ya.. if you take medicine, we would be very happy..
sandra: =.=" no way.. tell that to your fourth child..
dad: so, i buy you fairlady okay??
sandra: =.=" hot wheels wan arh??
dad: no.. real one laa.. not that expensive wan wert.. but can only sit 2 person worr..
sandra: then good lah! my boyfriend and I sit enough ady..
dad: then ask your boyfren to buy larh!
sandra: dun wan.. he buy one, i buy one..
dad: then? he fetch his mom, and you fetch ur mom arh?? then, me?? I sit bus...

hahahhahahahhahahXDD my mom and i were like laughing like shit.. then i say, "noo.. not gonna fetch anyone.. only my boyfriend and I.. he buy black.. then i buy white.. then one day sit black.. one day sit white like that.. okok???

then he replied, ahhh.. okaylarh.. you like laa..

hahahahahahahhahahahhahahXDDDD

buying Fairlady for me??
not sure.
but,
one thing for sure,

my family loves to crap. LOTS.

No comments: