Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lexxie =P

i reached 600 posts already.

enough of emo-ing.. i wanna post what am i suppose to post today.

I have to personally thank a guy name Alex Cheah Wei Hong, for staying up late night yesterday to help me figure out the stupid budget sheet.

the story goes like this.. i was darn sleepy yesterday.. but i need to do the budget sheet..and i found something really wrong.. i called alex.. and after washing his face and ransacking my table to grab all my rubber bands to tie his freaking long hair, he came to me.. and cracked his brain with me.. we stared at the budget sheet for 40 minutes.. and we still couldnt find where went wrong.. after that, only we saw a really stupid mistake.. and i was being called stupid for dunno how many freaking times >.<>

"HAH! RM2200?! what you guys gonna eat.. breakfast: roti canai, lunch: capati, dinner: tosei.. drinks, breakfast: milo, lunch: nescafe, dinner: teh tarik.." and i was too sleepy to lame with him but i was like laughing like shit..

then, after finishing the budget sheet, he gave me ideas.. and called me stupid AGAIN for not having such SMART brains as him.. =.= he was like, "WHAT kind of head are you harh?! ppl will die getting some heads like you.." i was like, what-e-ver.. shut up.. and he looked seriously damn funny... with his hair tied up like some sesated dragonball character..

and then, we were talking about cameras.. so, yeah.. we were like, which one to buyy.. the 14.7megapixel canon mini DSLR, or the 13.6megapixel sony dunno-what-model.. dun ask me.. and then..

we were talking about our old camera and stuff.. and stupid digimon thing that i dropped last time.. so, he lose trust on me on taking care electronic stuff =.=" i was like, "that was YEARS AGO!!! i buy you back the digimon wan or not??" he was like, NO!

then.. suddenly.. he was like, "OHMYGOD..."

i thought what happen..

and he said.. "sandra.. seriously.. you're so damn fat already.."
i was like,"WHAT?! what fat?! ur head la!"
then he said," no.. i mean SERIOUSLY.. from this angle.. you look damn fat.. you want me to take a picture of youu??"
"ugh.. whatever.. shutup"

i KNOW i'm fat larh! tak payah cakap okayhhhhh... ...

whateverlarrr..... and today.. he keep asking me about which camera to buy.. suddenly so good to me.. aiyo.. whatever laa.. i was like, "just buy whichever you want.." he is the one having deep dilemmas.. .. ..

so, in the end.. just now, after fetching me back from tuition, he was suppose to buy the thing another day.. but he says he want to buy before my sports day.. OF COURSE not to take pictures of me.. but of his FRIENDS.. =.= and then, after bugging my mom, he went out with my dad..

and then he came back, ran straight to my room.. banging my door like some mad cows while i was changing.. i was like, "WAITTTTTTTTTT!!!.. gosh..T.T" when i opened.. he came in.. and he said.. "sandra... .. . . . ." and he slowly took out something and i was like, "oh.my.god." he was like, "its the newest model in the market.. has all functions as what a DSLR has except its compact.. 14.7megapixel.. .. . .. . .. . . "


.. . .. . .. . and he was like whining like a woman about how nice it is.. explaining the function.. yada yada.. when i wasnt even listening.. cause i was chatting with xiauwei, zhengkang and weixing.. and i wasnt in the mood.. so, i just show him the happy fake face.. and in the end, he said.."i dun think you know how to use... i go charge first!" and happily skips away from my room.. he looked damn happy.. but i so the damn sad punya face.. so i just smile smile smile like nobody's business.. =.=" he was like,"come i take photo of u.. =D"


grabbed from his blog.. see how happy he was?? (i will get screwed if he sees this post.. dun ask why) well.. not in my 15 years of being human, alex have ever VOLUNTEER to take a photo of me, but of course i scolded him like shit.. "I'M IN MY PYJAMAS OKAYH!" hahaXD kla.. its late ady.. chaoz! =D

No comments: