Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

444th post.

444th post,

wow.. such a suitable number for THIS post..


I wish time could turn back,

I wish I was there for you,

I wish I could listen to you,

I wish I could share your sadness,

I wish I could help you through,

I wish I could make you happy.


I wish I'm dead right now.

I wish someone would give me a slap right now.

I wish I am in heaven,

waving goodbye to everyone.

especially Xiau Wei.


wakaka! so funny...


------

--------

------------


reallyy? I dun feel its funny at all. =.=" XIAU WEI ARRRRR!!!!!!!! I dunno why i emo.. soli ppl.. xiau wei, i can assure you its not him.. maybe i'm too bored.. I NEED LAI HAO CHERNG, my crazy hot chairman partner!!!! seriously!!! get him for me NOW!!!!! nowwww!!!!!!

No comments: