Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 26, 2008

Cool Guy

okayy.. i was FORCED to bathe my dog.. so, i bathe him. no. correction. i bathe myself too.. cause i was TOTALLY WET!!! gosh!! god knows how hyper my dog IS!!!! EXTREMELY 100000000times hyper-er than junbin and hao cherng.. gosh!!
This is the story of my dogg.. you can call him Gordon, Golden or you can just call him "oi.." he will still look at you.. hahaXDD
My life.. was very miserable.. because I had an owner like Sandra.. all she does is just blogging. She never cares about me. Whenever she goes out, she just call, "goldennn~~" and then go out.. and leave me in the dark again. and so, i realise, i shouldnt be emo, i should be hyper at all times!
so, i started HYPER-inggg!! jump jump jump~! i got the hyperness from my owner. cause somehow, she's just crazy. I dunno what got into her..
jah jah jah~~!!! i hate towels!! woohooo!! i can shred them into tiny winey pieces.. if sandra doesnt entertain me, i shall entertain myself!!
you cant see meee~~ I'm blinded by sandra's BEAUTIFUL HOT hand.. can you see me meltingg???


ahhhh~~ my life should just be as cool as me~~
haha XD

No comments: