Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

boo!

according to Hao Cherng,

kau ada penyakit terlalu-bising-terlalu-perasan-terlalu-serius..

now only he know arh?! my god.. a bit too late right??? like duh!! everyone knows sandra has this sickness since she was born!!! my godddd!! even god knows.. i had that longggg time ago... right, buddiesss????

aih,.. its okay.. he's just jealous of my hot-ness.. its okay, hau cherng.. maybe u can be hot as me in your next life.. dun be to sadd... =)

to the ppl out there.. if you are ohmygodding.. keep it up.. good work! =DD i know i'm hot.. =)

by,
flammable junior...

ps: my mother is flamable a.k.a weigin and I have three daddies!!! number 1, its Obama, number 2, is Water Will, Number 3, its George from New Zealand.. so cool right??? i have a sister, name Kien yoong.. and a brother name Keanloong.. we are a happy family.. =DDDD

cheers for sandra!!! =DDDDDDDDDD when hyperness and lameness and perasanted-ness stikes back together! hahaXDDD

No comments: