Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

expect the unexpected

I feel so down.
Have you tried bathing cold water in the middle of the night,
and cry till you sleep??
well,
try it.. its nice..
and saddening.

I'm feeling like weixing..

"kill me"


goshhhhh... i know you guys wasted a lot of energy and made and effort to type out words to comfort me.. like,


-it doesnt matter..
-its nothing..
-relax..
-its okay..
-try harder next time..
-prove it during SPM..
-its alrightt..
-at least you can go to science stream..
-sejarah sucks..
-i hate sejarah too..
-chill..
-dun need to worry...



i know i keep going "haizz.." this and that.. until you guys are like speechless.. dunno how to cheer me ady.. out of ideas.. i know laaa.. i know what you guys are trying to mean.. if i have a fren like ME.. also i will say the same thing.. but.. i mean, come on laa.. its SANDRAAA okayy.. its difficult for me to accept facts like this..



so many ppl got straight A's.. 89 ppl in my school.. its like so high percentage.. and yet.. i'm not one of them.. its just a very big dissapointment to me.. and gosh.. ITS SEJARAH.. yeah.. i dunno fail sejarah for how many times.. and i dunno how many times i got like 40/100... and so, that's why i tried so hard for sejarah that i abandon my other subjects.. and at last, my sejarah did improve.. but my other subject marks deteriorate.. but i didnt really care.. like .. all i care is SEJARAH.. and yeah..

no use..

i still got a B for it.. expect, the unexpected.. but i actually expected it.. may god blast me.

No comments: