Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 18, 2008

When bad things flood my a**

I ended my bdae with the worst thing that could almost happen to my life.. Dahlarh i already had a shitty birtyday.. which is staying at home all day and all i could do is just ONLINE.. T.T and then.. almost to 12am, i had another shitty incident again.. T.T...

I LOST MY 100 YEARS ST.JOHN BADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ='(

I was like sobbing the whole night ady... my dear sucky loving alex comforting me.. and i was like.. o.o.. the last time he comforted me was when i was 5, i guess.. well, he took out a plastic bag.. showed it to me.. and guess what i saw?? its metal badges from almost every school all around Malaysia.. all kinds of schools.. i was like,"wow.."

but i still want my 100 years badgeeeeee!! I STILL WANT ITTTT!!!!! sobssss!!! i dun care i have more than100 badges all around Malaysia but i want my 100 years badgeeeee!!! sobssss!!!!!!!!!!!! XIAU WEI!!!!!!! ='(

how i lose it??
actually.. not really lost it.. cause in the HQ, each of us get a st.john bag.. then i put the badge in MY st. john bag.. so probably.. all the bag looks the same, then one of us mistaken and took it.. so, T.T i'm crying blood ady.. sobsss!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, screw bad things.. there's more bad things to come..

CAUSE I MADE A TRIP TO SEE A DOCTOR!!! ugh!!! i cant tahan my stomach pain and my throat ady.. its killing me, so yeah, alex brought me to the clinic.. and the doctor says, i'm gonna die!!!!! then i am gonna reincarnate to be a HOTTER PERSON!! and beat the stupid Hao Cherng!!

HELPPPP... T.T i got so many medicine to take!!!! ='(((( MAMEEEE!!!! weigin arrrrr!!!! sobssss!!!!!! probably balasan.. cause yesterday.. me and alex teman-ed our elder brother to go to the clinic cause his foot got a splinter and he couldnt pull it out.. so me and alex, i mean, ALEX AND I (thanks, weixing =.=") try to scare my elder brother.. so when we went to the clinic.. the doctor helped my elder brother to take out the splinter.. it looked a bit pain.. before that, we keep scaring our brother about the injection.. but SADLY!!! the doctor says he didnt really need an injection.. then we keep asking the doctor jokingly for an injection, to our horror, the doctor took it seriously and gave my elder brother and tetanus injection!!! me and alex, i mean, ALEX AND I.. were laughing like shit..

then when we came home, my elder brother was like complaining to my mom.. saying how evil me and alex were.. wakakaka!!!

seee??? that's why i sick so long also not recovered yet.. do so many bad deeds.. but NOT FAIR LORH.. alex also rightt??? nola.. its probably, i screamed to much in ICC.. u agree?? ICC ppl?? hahaXDDD ESPECIALLY zhengkang!!! hahahaXDDD his eardrums could break.. oh! and weixing too.. hahaXD

okay.. anyway, chaoz! =P cause i am FORCED to go and watch TV by alex.. cause no one is at home.. and they are some renovation going on in my house.. so yeah... chaoz!!

No comments: