Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

well, today, when i was on the way to Pavillion, emily suddenly say she cannot go.. i was like.. O.O.. then fine lorr.. so i wanted to drag Derek the crazy person along with me to Pavillion.. i was too bored.. hahaXD but he was busy, unfortunately.. or his MOM was busy.. hahaXDD

then later, emily say.. okok..i going again.. then fine again LOR.. hahaXD so i met her there.. and we went to Tony Roma's and eatttt... and then, we went shopping.. and saw Santa Claus.. emily dared me to go to the Santa Claus and tell him, can you please stop ringing the god damn bell?? hahahhahahXDDD I didnt! of course.. hahaXD we saw SO many SBU-ians there.. well, not me.. EMILY is the one who saw them.. i didnt even notice them walk pass me.. hahaXDD

emily: do you know realise who just walk pass us?
sandra: arh??? who?? *turns back*
emily: DONT TURN BACK LARH!!!
sandra: whooooo???
emily: Farah.. i think that's the boyfren.
sandra: oh..
emily: how come you didnt see?!
sandra: we come here to see THINGS.. not PEOPLE..
emiy: wtheck..
sandra: TRUE OKAYH!!

in Times, we saw Yung Sen, our school formal head prefect! hahahhaXDD wtheck! i didnt know it was him.. he keep looking back to me.. but i didnt notice.. to INTO reader's digest ady.. hahahahXDD later, i told emily.. *runs to emily*

sandra: i THINK i saw Yung Sen??
emily: harh?! where?!
sandra: thereeeee....
*emily peeks*, *emily gasps*
sandra: go say hi larh!
emily: no!!! *runs away*

wtheck!! emily is a prefect, also scared of ur head prefect.. kanasai larh you... what's so difficult of just saying hi? well, i went over to say hi.. hahaXD

then, we shopped about 4 hours.. Then her dad come and fetch her, and she sms-ed me and told me that she's gonna have dinner with her family in Pavillion.. wtheck.. hahaXD after she went back, i went to join Sally's gang.. got Ihmran, Ihdzan, Fassler, Sally, Yuki, Wei Ann and another girl.. i forgot her name.. oh! and Faisal, the gay.. I dunno why he was staring at me like somekind of freak when he saw me.. ish! then, after that, they want to go Times Square.. I didnt follow them, instead, I join Zunzen's group pulak after that.. hahahhaXDD cheewei, Han Jie, Wai Kian, Hoi Lai, Ming Zhao and i dunno who somemore.. were there.. hahaXDD

cheewei wore until SO FORMAL! long sleeve shirt.. and pants.. walao! like going to work onlyyy.. hahahahaXDDD anyway, pics timeee~~~

The Roma burger.. i left it like that.. i only ate a quarter.. emily helped me finish the fries.. hahahaXDD

the shrimp pasta!!! so damn nice.. but again, we left it like that.. too big portion.. hahahahXDD


smileeeee~~~Fassler, Ihmran they all~~~~ hahaXD in Nando's..


I dunno where this gay guy suddenly appear.. and started tearing tissue, roll it into small balls, and started throwing it to me.. gosh!! so annoyinggg!!!




He says he miss my brother.. btw, he's my sister-in-law.. Faisal, i TOLD you i would put it in my blogggg!! wakaka!!


Ming Zhao, Chee wei they alllllll~~~~~~






Some sesat-ed girlsss~~~

Zun Zen and I...

okayyy.. I'm so exhausted.. goodnight ppl,

MERRY CHRISTMASSSS!!!!!

No comments: