Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kor!

My bro just reached my house.. muahahaha!!! the first thing i did was.. went to my room, dry my hair.. then i run down.. ask alex.. "has he gone fatter??"

alex said,"daddy say he grown taller..."

so i ran down more.. hahahhXDD and the first thing i said when i saw him, is, "walao! so fat already wan!!!" hahahahXDD nola.. actually not fat also.. hahahXDD then the gf started laughing laughing laughing.. ahhaaahhXDD

wah! thanks to my "understandable" friends.. i go down for awhile to see my bro, already say i dun care about them! walao! now who dun care who wor??? my brother didnt come back for so long.. see him for awhile also cannot meh!!! T.T

anyway, the "thing" i say in my last post, i will reveal it.. tomorrow or saturday.. =))

No comments: